[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

They still have good seats, I see a pair of section 7 seats still up.

I'm gonna try to bring the camera in, I hope I can get in with it, its msg so security might be a little crazy

Originally Posted by Fresh Azimiz

Anyone go 2 last nights show? Any special guest?

I went yesterday. Best concert I've ever been to. Kanye may have an ego, but he really does give it his all. Busta Rhymes and Diggy and JoJo(Run's House) were all on stage at one point.

He also made a speech at the end about Bonnaroo, how Nas is his favorite rapper, and how people should stop hating on Soulja Boy, haha.

Originally Posted by Fresh Azimiz

Anyone go 2 last nights show? Any special guest?
My ears are #%***! up right now. Unfortunately there was no special guests, even though Busta and little Diggy was on the stage for N.E.R.D"Spaz". Shoutout to Maxwell (yea that one) for bringing all the groupies with him to my section
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Diddy's manager Harv is a real chill dude by the way.

nerd.gif
Anymore reviews of last nights show? I'm trying to snag 2 ticketsin the 200's or better on craigslist for tonight.

last nights show was real sick...lupe did his thing and a lot of people didnt think he performed well bc he really doesnt have those bangers to get the stadiumhyped but i thought lupe did real well. nerd was amazing they got the show and the crowd started everybody nose and spazz were on point. kanye did his thingtoo he did all his songs and i thought cant tell me nothing was the best...lupe came out for touch the sky.

i'm going tonight at MSG and got a couple of questions

1. How's the security? They searching dudes?
2. Where should my girl put her camera?
3. Strict on smoking inside?

I need a plan of attack!!!!

Originally Posted by yankee4life12

i'm going tonight at MSG and got a couple of questions

1. How's the security? They searching dudes?
2. Where should my girl put her camera?
3. Strict on smoking inside?

I need a plan of attack!!!!

- If you bring a bag, then they goin to search the bag. But aside from the standard metal detector, they really don't pat you down unless you go off.You should be good money.

-Wild girls had cameras in there, so that shouldn't be a problem at all. I don't remember seeing any signs that said cameras are prohibited

- I had floor seats, so security presence was heavily down there, then in other spots in the arena, but in the sections with less security you should be goodmoney, unless people in your section start dry snitching on you. Just buy a soda, take the straw out and you good money if you know what i mean...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
Anymore reviews of last nights show? I'm trying to snag 2 tickets in the 200's or better on craigslist for tonight.

I mean Consequence starts out the show at 7:30pm on the DOT. Like when I got to the seats at 7:40, he was already bout 3 songs in. De-Ray (Comedian) orwhateva his name is say a couple of jokes in between sets. Lupe has Matthew Santos on the stage with him basically through his whole set. Lupe guitaristdefinitlely does a little trick with his guitar, but I won't give that away. Just know that it is worth all of the 10 seconds if you catch it.

Phar-real definitley has more fans than Lupe as you can tell by the crowd. "RockStar" and "Spaz" perform live is a blessing for this earth,but "Everyone Nose" is the best track that he performed. I mean there was probably about 5 chicks in my section alone that was definitlely on linefor the bathroom before the concert started.

Ye set was CRAZY. Aside from the 20-30 min wait or so for his props to be set-up, you can't ask for a better performance. I mean Ye goes in on every track.It's one of the those, "You just had to be there" moments.

Ye also speaks about the state of hip-hip, music celebs' personalities and the comparasion of Nas to Soulja Boy. Definitlely hurts a couple of peoples'feelings.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Does anyone have any more info about the Aug 31 show? I had signed up to run the 10k BEFORE I found out about the Kanye show and I haven't seen too muchabout it. Is it part of the Glow in the Dark Tour? Can people go even if they don't run the race? I don't want to get bad seats because I ran a racerather than standing in line outside the venue 2 hours early

The show was crazy, Lupe did the damn thing, N.E.R.D had the crowd hyped, and kanye came through to close the show on some mariano rivera !%@$

Woooow after being on youtube for awhile...Kanye added Put On to his set.

Woulda been so dope to see.

^ think he did that at Lalapolooza only. I know he didnt do that at Cincinnati show on Friday.

concert was incredible, just to echo others thoughts. i got so hyped when he did put on. amazing set, performed so many songs. guy has hits for days.

oh for people asking about cameras, girl i was w/ had her camera in her purse and they didnt say a word. they had no place to check cameras so they are fairgame.

I'm at the garden now. They aint lettin ppl sit until 6:30 but u can buy shirts & stuff right now. No Lupe merchandise
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom