[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

Can't wait... driving down to Tampa tomorrow for the concert, I'm amped.

laugh.gif
Slim Thugga w/ the groupie love.

lol, but slim thug was (idk if he still is) with star trak. he seems cool though, he passed by where we were sitting and my friend yelled out his name and hewaved at her...nobody else seemed to notice him though.

^ lol, that's what i was thinking, but nobody seemed to notice him when he passed by (just in the section where we were sitting, idk about the otherspots).

or they saw him and just didn't care.

damn, the houston show looks terrible.

glad the show i'm going to is not in a amphitheater. they suck.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ dude's leaving early to beat traffic.

why the hell is go to a concert if you're gonna leave in the middle of it, waste of time and money.

The show in Atlanta was CRAZY!!!!!

-lots of celebs there...JD, Bow Wow, Chris Brown, Mary J, Neyo and even Quincy Jones
-NERD's performance was sick, but no Chad OR Shae
-Some girls sitting beside us knew Fam-Lay, and he came up and jammed with us TWICE, once during Rihanna's and again during Kanyes set...dude was mad cool,taking pics, talkin and dapping everyone
-Consequence walked through but nobody knew who he was..."i shouted out "what up Cons" and dude gave me the peace
-Kanye is the DOPEST PERFORMER EVER
-Lupe busted his !$$% hard during Touch The Sky...he said "Im back on the block like im laying on the street" and flopped...i thought it was plannedat first...but he just got back up and did his thing
-Kanye during Homecoming "If you don't know by now, i was born in A Town"
pimp.gif

-his speech about the B+ situation
roll.gif

Just came back from the ATL show. It was dope. I was just kinda sad cause n.e.r.d. didn't do my favorite songs Run to the sun and Stay together.

ATL show was dope but I am very upset lupe performance was so short, nobody was even in the arena yet. but he still killed it especially when he did go gadgetflow and superstar

N.E.R.D. was the hypest with their rap hip hop mix. I was mad shae and chad wasnt there but they definitely got the crowd into it

I sat down the whole time rihanna came on

Kanye killed it! his whole storyline was dope and I loved how he set up every song. My favorite was good life. lol at him smacking the girl's butt in thescreen

Def the best concert I ever been to

Yeah Kanye just posted on his blog he was in studio w/ T.I. I'm guessing for his "Paper Trail" LP.

I was at the Woodlands show, had seats right next to the DJ/Lighting booth so we got to kick it with Slim THug, Boss Hogg OUtlawz, even got a picture withconsequence.

Videos and pictures to come.

The ATL show was FIRE!!!!

- Everbody killed it. The energy was so high
-We nabbed better seats than what we had
- MADD Celebs: Jermaine Dupri, Mary J. Blige, Chris Brown, Bow Wow, Consequence, Ibn Jasper, Dallas Austin, Ne-Yo, Cee-lo, and most of all Quincy Jones. Imsure i forgot some too
-Fam-Lay chilled with us in our seats for a good amount of the show. He was hella cool.
- Dope girls
devil.gif

- hypebeast kids
smh.gif

GITD=
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ YOOOOOOO the hypebeast kids weren't bad as i thought they'd be tho ...

and yes the shorties were
eek.gif
x
pimp.gif

Loved the ATL show
Missed Lupe.
NERD got us all hyped like crazy.
Rihanna made me sit down the music overpowered her and she wasn't really trying.
Kanye had the best energy I've ever seen.

Hypebeast Central wow It was hard telling which ones were and weren't the homosexuals though.
The majority of the crowd looked fly, but they had some dookie energy in the beginning.
Lots of random celebrities which I expected. The ATL has some serious after parties that the celebs love here.
Overall A+

Is "orchestra" section seats sound like a good idea if I DON'T wanna get all rowdy and buck and have people who DO get rowdy and buck jumpin allover/on me?

I too was at the Atlanta show and it was definitely CRAZY!!!! Glad I read on here that Lupe was the first act b/c me and my friends got there super early.Everyone it seems sat down for Rihanna, kinda wish she didn't show up and they gave Lupe and NERD more time. Oh yes, the breezies were out in full force, Ifeel sorry for those who brought "sand to the beach"

I'm at the Tampa show now. Less than half full. I got an email from ticketmaster last night saying the show was pushed up from 7 to 6. Lupe coming on now!

it's crazy reading how barely anyone is there for Lupe...at SD it seemed like the arena was at least 75% full...but i was on the floor so i'm notpositive...

Well, it's not that cats weren't there in Houston, but they opened him up at 6:45. Seriously? They never start until 7:20-7:30. It's like dudesholding Lupe back
laugh.gif
There were maybe a quarter of the crowd there for him. Lawn was semi-full but maybe 15-20% of the seats were filled. It was sad. I sawcats leaving towards the end of Ye's set and we were just shaking our heads. I would not have missed that for ANYTHING. One of the best shows I've beento, especially for it being at the Pavilion (hate that place).

Back
Top Bottom