Official 2008 NBA All-Star Weekend Picture Thread

^

air flight windmill.

51425278thahotseat216200844510pm.jpg

laugh.gif
at the suits and how small magic's head looks.

zo's would actually be okay if it was about 7 shades darker.

I am sorry but this dunk contest didn't meet my expectations. This bamas hyped themselves so much and they failed miserably.

Dwight- i don't even get the superman dunk, he threw it down from three feet away... i was not really amazed - smh. Nonetheless the first dunk he did wasgood
pimp.gif

oh and can someone explain to me what the hell was Green thinking doing the same dunk by taking his shoes off, did he really think that would make a difference
laugh.gif
at thunder just throwing the shoes of the table
roll.gif

Ps: Magic need to stop saying every year " Oh the dunk contest is back" damn
laugh.gif
, how many times does it need to be back? lol.

Another disappointing year. I guess 2001 set up an expectation that can't be reached
laugh.gif

51425747thahotseat216200844017pm.jpg

OK I know this is NIKEtalk, but does anybody know which Adidas Reggie is wearin in this pic? They just look so simpleand clean with jeans IMO

M!ke

1451e65c8586c186c0af87549110f7cb-getty-79624324jp130_media_avail_port.jpg

This outfit is
pimp.gif
ya'll need to stop hatin' on Melo. The only thing that's wrong with the outfit is the pants, white shirt, and jacket....otherthan that, he did a nice job dressing himself

laugh.gif

^ word. Dwight prolly smashed tha one wit tha red hair that was handing him his props during tha dunk contest
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by babylebron

51425747thahotseat216200844017pm.jpg

OK I know this is NIKEtalk, but does anybody know which Adidas Reggie is wearin in this pic? They just look so simple and clean with jeans IMO

M!ke

those appear to be the adidas campus

79798269.jpg

MJ thinkin...

I am going to sink this shot and mess with them big boobies right behind me
devil.gif

3e55332d574a70d1cb3ad93ac20ba389-getty-79624288bc167_sat_ports.jpg
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oh and can someone explain to me what the hell was Green thinking doing the same dunk by taking his shoes off, did he really think that would make a difference
laugh.gif
at thunder just throwing the shoes of the table
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
have you ever tried dunking with your shoes off ?!

Back
Top Bottom