Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

9. Chicago Bulls (17)

3323zbq.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats Bulls fans.

*right click, save as for future use.
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]man look we have alot to trade we draft rose trade some of the $%%! we have for melo put melo downthere on the box and watch us kill[/color]
pimp.gif
IM NOT EVEN THINKIN ABOUT THIS GAME

Knicks fans, last year at this time the Celtics fans were jumping from rooftops, and things worked out. Don't give up yet.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

I know Seymore CAKE's gonna post in here sooner or later
smh.gif
...CAKESTER, YEAH I HATE YOU RIGHT ABOUT NOW @!@**. I HATE YOU.

Damn...I guess that wipes off Yung Berg's L for Chi-Town right off the map.

Co-sign. I hate you too and I hate Chicago, I hate Michael Jordan, I hate D-Wade for being from Chicago and being on the Heat who have the #2 pick.

Originally Posted by amrcangangstr

I'm hoping we take Beasley. Then we can get rid of that bum, Thomas. We need a coach first though.
eyes.gif

nah son we get rose and TRADE for melo. im i the only one that wants melo?

The pick for Melo aint gonna happen ghost...give it up.........there's a lot of work to be done in Chicago....this roster will look vastly different comenext season. Mark my words

laugh.gif
Deng and Gordon are probably thinking, "We should have signedthose extensions." One of those guys will not be a Bull next season.

did you see how when the chick was talking to the bulls guy about winning the draft as soon as he spoke the face she made and then backed up hella quick. lol

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Seriously, when is the last time something went our way?

Seriously.

Things just get worse and worse. Then, just when you think they can't get any worse, we get a worse pick than what we were projected.

This has got to be a sick joke.
I distinctly recall people on here celebrating last year when Francis and Frye got shipped for Randolph.
Seriously, if you look at NBA history, teams rarely get the pick that they are supposed to, so I have no idea why people put so much stock in the lotteryprocess.

May 20, 2008 - As a result of the 2008 NBA Draft Lottery on Tuesday, the Bulls claimed the first pick in the 2008 NBA Draft.

Chicago beat incredible odds, having held only a 1.7 percent chance of claiming the top spot in this summer's NBA Draft, to be held on June 26 in New York City. With that, the Bulls were catapulted from the ninth spot to the first.

The 24th annual edition of the NBA Draft Lottery determined the order of selection for the first 14 picks of the 2008 NBA Draft. EVP-Business Operations Steve Schanwald represented Chicago at the Lottery, held at the NBA Entertainment Studios in Secaucus, New Jersey.

The Miami Heat, who finished the season with the NBA's worst record (15-67), had 250 combinations and will select second. The Minnesota Timberwolves will pick third, while the Seattle Sonics dropped to the fourth spot.

The Golden State Warriors, the best team in the lottery at 48-34, had five combinations out of 1,000 and will have the rights to the 14th pick.

As a result of their overall record (33-49), the Bulls received the ninth spot in the NBA's Draft Lottery. The Bulls had 17 of the 1,000 ping-pong ball combinations in the Lottery, but apparently that was enough.

Besides the top pick, Chicago also owns the rights to the 39th overall pick in the 2008 NBA Draft, to be held on Thursday, June 26, at The Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
pimp.gif

bulls_champs_img.gif

Thank you NT for keeping me informed while I'm stuck in this Finance class, far away from a TV...

So glad the knicks didnt get what they wanted,I like the Knicks but I hope they fail miserably with D'antoni I despise the dude I cant believe Kobe wore #8cause he grew up watching D'antoni hoop in Italy, he must have been nice ON the court he should retire and go join a YMCA league or somethin

Do the Knicks have ANY trade bait? Maybe Chicago uses the Draft pick as trade bait or packages a deal to get rid of Heinrick and others...

Originally Posted by ghost43t

Originally Posted by amrcangangstr

I'm hoping we take Beasley. Then we can get rid of that bum, Thomas. We need a coach first though.
eyes.gif

nah son we get rose and TRADE for melo. im i the only one that wants melo?

I would do that. We need a go to guy. Melo is going to NJ, though.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

So glad the knicks didnt get what they wanted,I like the Knicks but I hope they fail miserably with D'antoni I despise the dude I cant believe Kobe wore #8 cause he grew up watching D'antoni hoop in Italy, he must have been nice ON the court he should retire and go join a YMCA league or somethin

go to hell

Back
Top Bottom