OFFICIAL 2008 NBA Draft Lottery 5/20

Bulls #1 and someone else pick for Carmelo? I heard NJ was interested in him but who knows....Im just in complete shock and excited the Bulls got that pick

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Do the Knicks have ANY trade bait? Maybe Chicago uses the Draft pick as trade bait or packages a deal to get rid of Heinrick and others...

Bulls are gonna make trades, don't doubt that for a sec. I don't think trading the top pick is gonna happen. Trade it for who ????

Gordon, Hinrich, Deng, Hughes, Gooden, Sefolosha, Nocioni, Thomas, Gray, Noah......we have pieces to work with.

YES YES YES YES YES!

The only prediction of mine to come true about the NBA post-season and it is the best one...Bulls get Beasley...I will be copping ticketstomorrow

Side note: I love how the Bulls have managed to screw the Knicks the past 20 years...have fun with the 6th pick

Originally Posted by amrcangangstr

Originally Posted by ghost43t

Originally Posted by amrcangangstr

I'm hoping we take Beasley. Then we can get rid of that bum, Thomas. We need a coach first though.
eyes.gif

nah son we get rose and TRADE for melo. im i the only one that wants melo?

I would do that. We need a go to guy. Melo is going to NJ, though.

if we can get the number 1 pick on 17 balls out of 1000 we can give Denver a better deal then NJ it isnt over tell thenpaper work is done believe that
pimp.gif

14. Golden State Warriors GREEN
13. Portland Trailblazers AUGUSTIN
12. Sacramento Kings WESTBROOK
11. Indiana Pacers LOVE
10. New Jersey Nets MCGEE
9. Charlotte Bobcats JORDAN
8. Milwaukee Bucks RANDOLPH
7. LA Clippers GORDON
6. New York Knicks GALINARI
5. Memphis Grizzlies LOPEZ
4. Seattle Supersonics MAYO
3. Minnesota T-Wolves BAYLESS
2. Miami Heat BEASLEY
1. CHICAGO BULLS! ROSE

Lets not forget, many thought that the Bulls would make a deep run in the playoffs this season with the same team we had last season.

Whose to say that the guys won't man up and get back to winning ball?? Then you add Rose or Beasley and make tweaks. Bam...back in the mix.

This team played horribly....doesn't mean its a horrible team.

Im hoping for Mayo in a Sonics uniform at #4 or Bayless....... anyone but Brook freaking Lopez...congrats Chicago and Miami fans "today was a goodday" word to cube

Windy City Jays
eek.gif

where you been man? you pass out them bull sigs and then be ghost the whole season
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by srvballer

Seems like Rose is going home. Or is he??

No the first pick's likely gonna be Beasley, unless Pax trades Hinrich there's no reason for him to pick Rose IMO. Our roster is loaded withguards. Both players will make an impact their rookie years but the way this roster is Beasley would help with the front court. I'd love either player butas of now Beasley is the better fit. But who knows what moves Pax will make
nerd.gif

the lineup might look something like

Hinrich
Hughes/Sefolosha
Deng
Beasley
Noah

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif