Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

Go to hell Boston
You too fake +$! PP
Oh and how could I forget you Mr Stern

yes i am mad
mad.gif

Better make sure they got a wheelchair on the sidelines so if Pierce breaks a finger nail or something they got him covered.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

wayyyyyy tooooo early, this will get locked

I really dont care if this thread gets locked.

You f'in hype beasts on here who b'itch & moan over who starts threads on here is stupid.If this gets locked then it they it will open up againup by late saturday or early sunday.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

You f'in hype beasts on here who b'itch & moan over who starts threads on here is stupid.If this gets locked then it they it will open up again up by late saturday or early sunday.

roll.gif

U MAD

If this gets locked then it they it will open up again up by late saturday or early sunday.
That's the problem with how the mods handle the rules. Hell, I may as well start threads for Games 3-7 because Ska will open it again duringgame day's anyway.

why cant one of the mods just start the game threads for the finals? this hyperquick game threads are stupid. the game isnt til sunday

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

If this gets locked then it they it will open up again up by late saturday or early sunday.
That's the problem with how the mods handle the rules. Hell, I may as well start threads for Games 3-7 because Ska will open it again during game day's anyway.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You f'in hype beasts on here who b'itch & moan over who starts threads on here is stupid.If this gets locked then it they it will open up again up by late saturday or early sunday.
Funny. I have never seen an official Lakers game__ thread, that wasn't created by you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

That's the problem with how the mods handle the rules. Hell, I may as well start threads for Games 3-7 because Ska will open it again during game day's anyway.

laugh.gif
But true

Just to clear the air real quick, I didn't lock this, and I didn't re-open it.

But locking it the other night is something I would have done (I've done it before), and re-opening it later would have been what I would have done.

So let me explain why I do it like that instead of just deleting the thread: because it's not that serious. I honestly don't care if every singleCavalier thread is made by belle, every Celtic thread is made by PGA Tour, every Pistons thread is made by Roscoe, and every Spurs thread is made by you,illmatic. It makes no difference to me who makes the thread. Same person every time? Different person every time? A moose one time? I really don't care.
laugh.gif

So the first thread I see made, if it's too early, I lock it. Not that big of a deal. If that happens to be the same person every time, read the aboveparagraph.

HOWEVER (since you mentioned it, illmatic), if someone were to just go ahead and, right now, make the remaining game threads for the remaining games of theFinals, they wouldn't get locked by me. They'd get deleted. *poof* For my reasoning, I'm not about to have someone make all 82 games for theupcoming season as soon as the schedule is announced, and they're sitting there thinking 'I know I made the threads early, but I don't care.Because a mod will just lock it right now, and then open the threads up on the day they were made for.' Heck no. *poof*

I understand that with the way things are, it basically becomes a race for who can make the thread the quickest after the final buzzer of the game that'sgoing on, but I really don't care about that. I can't force people to stop taking game day threads so seriously, so I won't. I can't stoppeople from racing to make the ever-so-important game day thread, so I'm not even going to try.

That's my explanation/attempt to clear up what might be a minor confusion.

About the game... this is just a moderating reply.
wink.gif

pimp.gif
something to watch on Sunday night.

This would be a big game for us. If we can make Kobe shoot tough shots and keep outside. I think it will be like game 1.

I would be surprised for that to happen.

Garnett has to big of a mismatch though.

Celtics in by 5.

Why the hell is there 2 games in between game 1 and game 2 anyway??? what happened to 1 game every other day, or 2 consecutive games then 1-2 days off????????

I think 2 days was too long, i forgot they even started after the 2nd damn day

C'mon Lakeshow! Steal this one... then we'll cruise back in La-La-Land!

Go Lakers! Make it 1-1!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom