Official: 2008 WCF Game 3: Lakers @ Spurs 5/25 5:30PM Game On TNT HD

Just as i predicted. The Lakers got their $%+!! handed to them sumthin crucial. The Spurs have life now. They will pull off that back door sweep of these sorry as lakers come next weekend.
No...you predicted a 21 point win that included Parker getting 15 assists. If you want to get a correct prediction stick to "wins" and"loses". IF you want to keep trying to get that e-fame as the troll who only post far fetched predictions that ruin his fifty-fifty chances (Parkerwith 15 assists? Trolls dont do research? You might as well predicted Coach Popovich with a clear complection or Tim Duncan doing a Mark Jackson shimmy after abasket).
I know its just jokes but cant this idiot get banned already?
If he disapears when he's wrong and appears when he's right (but wrong) but still trying to troll..isnt this some sort of infraction to get him booted?

He should be gone like his prediction of the Jazz with the "back door sweep".

As if the would sweep the defending champions just like that. Come on guys, you know the Spurs will win AT LEAST 2 games this series and this was just 1 ofthem.

I swear people get mad emotional during the playoffs, act like it's the end of the world.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Was at the game.... kobe played well in the 1st and 3rd I felt that he needed to carry the team All Game! LO played like hot garbage, pau finally used somebasic moves and scored on TD instead of the 4 pump fakes every shot he's been doing, which is encouraging! All you laker "fans," the spurs justdid what they ABSOLUTELY HAD TO DO! They won 1 game. Our finals hopes are still alive
laugh.gif
Game 4 should be filled with adjustments, spurs better hope steve"the road ref" javie doesn't officiate the game!

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Just like i expected, the Lakers are getting exposed for the frauds that they are on national TV. Smh Manu is just abusing any lakers scrub they put on him. I wouldn't be surprised if he scored over 45 tonight. Like i said, the Spurs aren't even tripping being down 0-2 to these jokers, they will storm back with ease handing the Lakers a Backdoor sweeping this series. I fully expect them to push this lead by over 20 in the second half and never looking back.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Just as i predicted. The Lakers got their $%+!! handed to them sumthin crucial. The Spurs have life now. They will pull off that back door sweep of these sorry as lakers come next weekend.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

This guy.
I guess he forgot that we were number 1 in the West
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Like I said earlier, I would not be surprised if the Spurs blew out the Lakers.

People are "pretending" to act surprised, but the Spurs will def win the next game. Lakers have homecourt to work with, its not the end of the world.

I still say Lakers in 6.

we need to get to the line and make free throws, kobe was going to the line so much last series, i hate seeing him settle for jumpshots the whole game

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Like I said earlier, I would not be surprised if the Spurs blew out the Lakers.

People are "pretending" to act surprised, but the Spurs will def win the next game. Lakers have homecourt to work with, its not the end of the world.

I still say Lakers in 6.

100%. The spurs are the champs for a reason. They came home and they did what they needed to do.

We have to hope lamar and fish play better in order for us to have a shot in game 4.

The spurs were on tonight. They made shots and they moved the ball well.

We have to hope that our team gets back to what we do well so we can steal one and head home up 3-1.

LET'S GO LAKERS!

This game was a give away game. I have a feeling Kobe will beast next game and Laker will pull it out by 2-3 points. Lakers then go home and wrap it up in game5

Was at the game.... kobe played well in the 1st and 3rd I felt that he needed to carry the team All Game! LO played like hot garbage, pau finally used somebasic moves and scored on TD instead of the 4 pump fakes every shot he's been doing, which is encouraging! All you laker "fans," the spurs justdid what they ABSOLUTELY HAD TO DO! They won 1 game. Our finals hopes are still alive
laugh.gif
Game 4 should be filled with adjustments, spurs better hope steve"the road ref" javie doesn't officiate the game!

Damn, the Spurs played really well tonight, especially Manu and Timmy.

Lakers looked bad out there. Ball movement was bad and shots weren't going in.

I'm not surprised the Spurs came out the way they did after being blown out in game two. I expect the next game to be a close one though.

Lakeshow in 6.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

knightngale:
so me bashing the lakers when they play bad is being a band wagon fan?
eek.gif
No.

Saying that we just lost our chance at the Finals... errr, scratch that... saying that we PROBABLY just lost our chance at the Finals after losing a game which puts us up 2-1 in the series? That's pretty fairweather.

how so? We have given up 2-0 leads before...it was that smush 06 lakers team but a 2-0 lead is a 2-0 lead and the suns didn't have Amare

I have experienced that type of heartbreak before
tired.gif

we were up we lost game one to phx so we were 1-1 after 2, and 2-1 after 3. we have a better team than we did that year.

indifferent.gif
for not knowing that.

we were up 3-1 at some point i think

i mean a 2 game lead

i said the team is better but they didnt have amare either

Originally Posted by k0befomvp

As if the would sweep the defending champions just like that. Come on guys, you know the Spurs will win AT LEAST 2 games this series and this was just 1 of them.

Co-sign.......AT LEAST 1 game
laugh.gif

Watched the game at a bar. It hurt my feelings a little but we are facing the defending champs so they are not just going to fold. They did what they weresupposed to do. I have strong belief that we will win the next game.

just like what i expected, Spurs bringing their a-game. the Spurs' shooters were right on the money in this game, and their big 3 really did their job. theLakers' freethrow performance also helped the Spurs. it was great to see Kobe's late game effort for a come back although it felt short. no doubt theLakers will be better on game 4... hopefully better than the Spurs. here's hoping for the Lakers to steal game 4.

Don't even argue with this dude Knightngale, he always post stupid !!* +*#$.

I sware EVERY single Lakers thread throughout the year all he does is whine and complain when we aren't winning.
It's actually pretty funny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by k0befomvp

As if the would sweep the defending champions just like that. Come on guys, you know the Spurs will win AT LEAST 2 4 games this series and this was just 1 of them.

fixed
wink.gif

Damn theres a lot of Laker fans on this board.

Good win today. 3 more to go.

Go Spurs!

lakers got RAMMED.

i still stick with my prediction of spurs in 6... spurs made the lakers look like the wolves out there...

are the lakers coming back down to earth and showing their inexperience?

Originally Posted by I3

Damn theres a lot of Laker fans on this board.

Good win today. 3 more to go.

Go Spurs!
that's a huge understatement
laugh.gif

But on this series, no one should really be surprised at all...the Spurs are champs for a reason and the Lakers are still new to the WCF thing, other than theguys who've been there like Kobe/Fisher. I'm not saying that'll hurt them but the Spurs have almost all been there. Home court advantage should behuge for the Lakers though.
Before I say this, I'm not saying the Lakers are going to lose this sseries; but even if they do, I wouldn't be discouraged, they'replaying without one of their best players in Bynum that could definitely be of great use against the Spurs. It's my personal opinion they'll win onenext year and not this year (the Celtics will cuz Stern ordered it, word to NobleKane
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
), because of experience.Of course, I could be totally wrong.Should be some nice games
pimp.gif

the spurs pLayed a perfect game...everyone was chipping in...i hope game 4 is a different story
ohwell.gif
and whoever thought the spurs were gonna get swept is crazy
indifferent.gif
....these are the experienced nba champs...its gonna go 7 but i hope not

I didn't expect us to win last night. I wanted us to, but reality kicks in and I know that we are not going to sweep the San Antonio Spurs.

Lamar had a poor shooting night, but at least he stayed aggressive and tried to score, got some boards and assists.

Fisher did absolutely NOTHING out there. He needs to go at Parker and make him work on defense so Parker doesn't have legs to drive to the basket. (Damn,if we had Bynum, all those Parker layups would be blocked.)

Pau plays horrible defense. He never helps out on the weak-side to block and contest shots.

And to everyone complaining about Ariza not getting playing time, he's not ready to go from sitting in street clothes to guarding Ginobili.

Radmanovic played decently, and Kobe and Farmar were the only guys that had a good game.

I see Game Four being a lot closer, but I think the Spurs will still pull out the win.

--I did not expect the Lakers to win this game. Hopefully they can win the next.
--I can see the series goin 7 games...in favor of the Lakers of course.

Back
Top Bottom