Official: 2008 WCF Game 3: Lakers @ Spurs 5/25 5:30PM Game On TNT HD

im not super worried, and not because of Game 1, im not worried because the LAkers havent played well and they're only down 10.

I honestly expected the spurs to come out strong with a lot of energy, of course i didnt think Manu was gonna go stupid, but down 10 on the road of game 3 isntBADDD..first 5 of the 3rd quarter will tell a lot so we'll see

It is useless with those soft guys we have

Gasol and Odom are anti dunk
seems like it is against their religion to go up hard for dunks against corpses like Horry

it is +%*+*!# sad when a bum like horry is shutting down odom
enough running plays for that "mismatch" today
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Amazing how some people continue to bash their players. There's another half to play and the lakers are only down 10.

And with Kobe on your team, you already know anything can happen.

Originally Posted by knightngale

seems like it is against their religion to go up hard for dunks against corpses like Horry

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Dang man, seems like you're about to make a Lakers off-season thread. Chill out, it's one half.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

lakers are in pretty good position considering how well manu, duncan and tp have played.
My thoughts too. Like always, we need to win the first 5 minutes.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

It's only halftime and we're only down by 10. Relax.

laugh.gif
Just like i expected, the Lakers are getting exposed for the fraudsthat they are on national TV. Smh Manu is just abusing any lakers scrub they put on him. I wouldn't be surprised if he scored over 45 tonight. Like i said,the Spurs aren't even tripping being down 0-2 to these jokers, they will storm back with ease handing the Lakers a Backdoor sweeping this series. I fullyexpect them to push this lead by over 20 in the second half and never looking back.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Dang man, seems like you're about to make a Lakers off-season thread. Chill out, it's one half.
laugh.gif

nah odom has been going soft to the basket all series long except for like 3 plays
smh.gif

and there is no excuse for his poor FT shooting
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Just like i expected, the Lakers are getting exposed for the frauds that they are on national TV. Smh Manu is just abusing any lakers scrub they put on him. I wouldn't be surprised if he scored over 45 tonight. Like i said, the Spurs aren't even tripping being down 0-2 to these jokers, they will storm back with ease handing the Lakers a Backdoor sweeping this series. I fully expect them to push this lead by over 20 in the second half and never looking back.
pimp.gif

Kinda like the backdoor sweep you predicted with the Jazz?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Just like i expected, the Lakers are getting exposed for the frauds that they are on national TV. Smh Manu is just abusing any lakers scrub they put on him. I wouldn't be surprised if he scored over 45 tonight. Like i said, the Spurs aren't even tripping being down 0-2 to these jokers, they will storm back with ease handing the Lakers a Backdoor sweeping this series. I fully expect them to push this lead by over 20 in the second half and never looking back.
pimp.gif

if anything manu is a fraud too for the past performances hes had

We only have three assists (all from one player)
indifferent.gif

Fisher needs to get going early in the third. It seems like every other game he plays poorly.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Amazing how some people continue to bash their players. There's another half to play and the lakers are only down 10.

And with Kobe on your team, you already know anything can happen.

He does the same *!#% every game bro, it's pretty annoying.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Kinda like the backdoor sweep you predicted with the Jazz?
laugh.gif

do I even need to watch the 2nd half now?
laugh.gif

Alright, 2nd half...Lets go Lakers...Kobe, Pau, and Lamar need to start strong..

Back
Top Bottom