Official: 2008 WCF Game 3: Lakers @ Spurs 5/25 5:30PM Game On TNT HD

so its either KOBE does real well and his team sucks or he gets them involved and they all seem to do rather mediocre, creating a true TEAM that can win.

this is the exact opposite of what happened in LA, they weren't hitting their perimeter shots and we were, now the tables have turned. this game is over, ijust would like to see the killer instinct that the rest of the guys said they were picking up from kobe in game 4.

why phil, though the game was still in reach and he takes kobe out, it's just mindboggling

this lineup with lamar and the bench is the same one that ##!$*@ up in the second

great coaching phil

might as well rest kobe for game 3 now
tired.gif

luke walton looked great against the no defense nuggets but his true garbage play coming out the last 2 series against real teams

Ahh damm they jus flat out beatin us tonight, nobody can complain about the refs tonight

This is/was just a good ol' vintage spurs asswhoopin

The game is completely unwinnable if nobody else besides Kobe can even come close to playing well. I've BEEN saying Pau is soft and will continue to makefun of him and ridicule his pansiness until he stops it. I really wish we had a healthy Bynum here instead of Pau, at least he plays like a real man and not aKleenex. Pau takes the ball to the basket as if he's made out of glass.

Odom will henceforth be known as Odumb again until he can consistently hit a free throw and shoot better than 1-10. That is all.

laugh.gif
KB8 has reared his head again, stupid Phil shoulda had him in earlier

why does kobe need rest at the beggining of the 4th? He is in tip top shape, one of the best in shape athletes we have in sports... i can understand that heshuman and all but...cmon, down by 12...4th quarter, u expect the bench to do somethin special on the road?

Phil is so damn stubborn with his rotations...it kills me sometimes. i can see if the game is close or if we are winning...but damn...down by 12? really phil?

Nice shot by Kobe.....but does it matter at his point.....nope.

Kobe botched that 4 pt play, still
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
though

kobe wanted that ft for the 4pt play really bad. u can see it after he missed the ft.

Pau and Odom played terrible tonight. Gasol playing like the typical European...soft. The Lakers have to come out the gates running in Game 4. If the Spurshappen to win that game, the series is in limbo.

Back
Top Bottom