OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

Fab.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by King Beef

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Originally Posted by King Beef

I'm getting tickets to a boxing day game no matter what it takes.
You're coming to London?

Cesc!!!! Goal of the month possibly?

Hopefully this winter break.
I'll be in LDN my self...Got tickets to watch United at Craven Cottage
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Going to sitting in the Away fans section!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(Fulhams ground) And since my bro and my cousins out there are Gunners, I have to go to an Arsenal match on the 27th of Dec. Against Villa
smh.gif

All in all tho..this Winter break will be EPIC!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tottenham will NEVER be on Arsenal's level
pimp.gif

It sucks Arsenal blew that 2-goal lead last week...they would've only been 2 pts back of Chelsea (assuming that Chelsea ends up beating Fulham today).

Liverpool are struggling again which is great. Torres' goal was amazing though
eek.gif

Blackburn @ Man Utd. in about 1 hour...expect 12 mins. of injury time if the match is still tied near the end
grin.gif

thekryptonite ~ I take it you live in London? Offtopic, but... Do you know what happened to Sports & Things (in Streatham)? Didsomeone buy up their massive stock of OG kicks?

WOWWWWWWWWW....Liverpool are totally collapsing. Fulham scores and then 'Pool get two players sent off in a 2 minute span
eek.gif

Fulham score again. 3-1 Fulham over Liverpool.

Liverpool owners must feel like crap giving Benetiz a 5-year extension back in March. His contract isn't up until 2014
smh.gif

I called it back in August y'all
laugh.gif

My predictions...

1. Chelsea
2. Man Utd.
3. Arsenal
4. Man City
5. Liverpool

For some reason I think that Liverpool will have a really disappointing domestic season.
For the record, Man City are only 1 pt back of 4th with 2-games in hand.

laugh.gif
Tottenham, you Spuds. That little high for the first 5 weeks of the season was nice huh, let's get back to reality.

*edit: With 'Pool being pathetic and Villa failing to win, it helps us big time.
pimp.gif

Rio and Vidic both not in the starting XI... no surprise there... though they claim its an injury.

EDIT ~ Brilliant goal by Berba... brilliant~!

Seriously, how easy are Liverpool gonna make it for Man City to get into the Champions League.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Liverpool are totally collapsing...'Pool get two players sent off in a 2 minute span
eek.gif
Karma's a b...
against United,a bad ref call let Jamie Carragher stay on the pitch...
in the match against Fulham,another bad ref call gets him sent off...

and who the hell is Daniel Ayala and Nathan Eccleston?
certainly not the kind of depth players you should count on to make a difference to a game...
smh.gif
at 'Pool letting Rafa have full control of theyouth academy...

United...
pimp.gif

and i thought Obertan looked promising...although the first thing he did in his debut was to dribble the ball out of touch...
laugh.gif

he could've scored too towards the end...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

thekryptonite ~ I take it you live in London? Offtopic, but... Do you know what happened to Sports & Things (in Streatham)? Did someone buy up their massive stock of OG kicks?
I'm living just outside London, 15 mins on the train to the Emirates Stadium. I have no idea, may have to ask my friend who is from there.Where are you from?

Its really Arsenal and Chelsea, I don't see anyone else winning the league. Arsenal has played 2 of their toughest games, and being honest, should havebeaten United.

Although losing Drogba, Essien, et al. to the ACON in January is going to hurt them. I'm not saying United doesn't have a shot, but champions dontlose to promoted teams, ask last year's Arsenal squad.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Its really Arsenal and Chelsea, I don't see anyone else winning the league. Arsenal has played 2 of their toughest games, and being honest, should have beaten United.

they go through a good run of form lately and already you're talking about the title...

I'm not saying United doesn't have a shot, but champions dont lose to promoted teams, ask last year's Arsenal squad.
what kind of crap is that...
laugh.gif

don't matter who you win or lose against...at the end of the season,you just have to be the one at the top of the table...
3peat...we're going for an unprecedented fourth straight...
pimp.gif

Its really Arsenal and Chelsea, I don't see anyone else winning the league. Arsenal has played 2 of their toughest games, and being honest, should have beaten United.

Although losing Drogba, Essien, et al. to the ACON in January is going to hurt them. I'm not saying United doesn't have a shot, but champions dont lose to promoted teams, ask last year's Arsenal squad.
WOWWW you arsenal fans come out of the woodwork and keep saying garbage, forgetting about the last bad prediction you made. Im going to dig somedirt on you kid. Didnt Chelsea just lose to a promoted team? So that means Arsenal is goin to win the title according to your logic. sad, sad.

from Soccernet.com

CAS suspend Chelsea transfer ban over appeal

The Court of Arbitration for Sport has granted Chelsea's request to suspend their transfer ban pending a final decision regarding their case.

Chelsea were initially handed a FIFA ban over the next two transfer windows after they were found guilty of inducing French teenager Gael Kakuta to breach his contract with Lens in 2007,but the Blues appealed to CAS against the punishment and, as part of their appeal,requested the transfer ban be 'stayed' until the case had been dealt with.

Now the appeals body have given the London club a lifeline which will allow them to sign players again in January if the final decision is not taken before then.

shady...
smh.gif

What the heck is going on with Man City? A couple more draws against mediocre teams and Mark Hughes will be sacked.

Arsenal are just 1 win away from moving into 2nd. They would've been there already had it not been for Rooney's dive against them
frown.gif

And what a surprise that Chelsea are handed a lifeline for January's transfer window
eyes.gif
. They'll probably get a striker who isn't cup-tied.

Back
Top Bottom