Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

before any of you stinkin angel fans make it
laugh.gif

LET THE *$*% TALKING BEGIN !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I'm nervous.

I don't know son, I have a good feeling this year. They didn't beat up on us during the regular season like they usually do, which is somewhatirrelevant, but still.

onewearz getting right to it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It's ska and dako vs. all
laugh.gif

This could be a VERY entertaining series. I am going to be honest, I am afraid of the Angels. They scare the @%%* out of me actually. I've grown to hatethem as much as the Red Sox.

With that said, we must take Game 1 and 2 at home. Offense needs to step it up, especially Damon (especially if he is left to leadoff, which I don't thinkshould happen).

Whatever, let's enjoy this win for a day. See you all throughout the week
wink.gif

this series will be epic, u cockroaches are going down.

wheres ska, i want some sig privileges back
laugh.gif

Its a combo of Willie Randolph jr, Tori Hunter and Juan Rivera that always bother me. Vlad I'm used to, but the rest of them always do some spectacular*+$! that can't be explained. Not to mention their entire lineup was around .300 BA
sick.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Its a combo of Willie Randolph jr, Tori Hunter and Juan Rivera that always bother me. Vlad I'm used to, but the rest of them always do some spectacular *+$! that can't be explained. Not to mention their entire lineup was around .300 BA
sick.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

we might be the only team who's number 9 hitter was the leading hitter
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Not scared of these clowns.. they emptied the tank against the sox. Yanks in 6
Stop lying to yaself, you know deep down you're a bit nervous since its the Angels.

Now its time for some REAL playoff baseball, this series will be
pimp.gif

If the Halos can sweep the Sox after all their previous ineptitude against them, then there's no reason why we can't beat the Angels.

Yankees in 7.

man, all i'm saying is this :

i hope that the outcome for this series is different compared to past playoff series w/ the angels

However, i do feel this yankees team has that special vibe that has been lacking since the '90s/early 00s

Back
Top Bottom