OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

In that situation you say if Dukes makes a perfect throw then you'll take it. The way Chad is throwing tonight, combined with the fact that Detweilerhasn't won a game in 11 starts makes me not that mad that Bowa sent Ethier.

Meanwhile...

Chad looks like he knows what he's doing again.

Kershaw looks healthy and rested

Russ, Furcal and Loney have all picked it up recently

pimp.gif

From seeing his fall/reaction I thought it was broken for sure. But he walked off and seemed ok, hopefully nothing bad. But he almost has a cast on that handwith all that tape

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

what happened? i looking at the gamcast in class and it says ethier with an error
infield playing shallow. he tried to run back and catch the ball and it went off his glove. even if he caught it the game was still over

Damn, there's just something with bills once he hits the 5th-6th inning the wheels just fall off for him.

Solid effort though, I just don't get why Honeycutt would come out to the mound and then Bills would start him off with a breaking ball.

Whatever, the Natinals need something to help out there morale and I hope this win does it for them
indifferent.gif

Stupid local sports news broadcasters, they're making a big deal about the ball not caught by Ethier.....

If they actually knew baseball, Ethier had no chance anyway, so he made no effort on the play.

Anyway, I was starting to look at price deals for a trip to Boston next year. No bad as I thought.
nerd.gif

yeahyeah the cheapest I saw for a weeks stay, leaving the monday after the series from boston was about $550 in Bedford, then in boston the cheapest was about1220/person

priorities, priorities

Playoffs
registration
laugh.gif

season tickets
christmas
boston

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

yeahyeah the cheapest I saw for a weeks stay, leaving the monday after the series from boston was about $550 in Bedford, then in boston the cheapest was about 1220/person

priorities, priorities

Playoffs
registration
laugh.gif

season tickets
christmas
boston

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tell me about it.

Back
Top Bottom