OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

I'm thinking of taking the metro...

but then again what bus do I take from union station to the ball park?

I miss the dodger shuttle
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I'm thinking of taking the metro...

but then again what bus do I take from union station to the ball park?

I miss the dodger shuttle
smh.gif
well you can take the bus through chinatown on broadway and just walk up the hill by the 110.
laugh.gif

cesar chavez ave wont be moving much on a friday afternoon especially for a sold out game. i know thats the street the shuttle used to take but they closed offthe middle lane/median for the shuttles. i dont think thats how the bus rolls.

Where are your seats for game one IYN?

Come on home field advantage. I'm pretty sure the rocks want to win also.

Just copped my tickeT for tomorrow night.

Just got all my tickets lined up for the NLDS

come on Doggies, WIN this damn series...

tickets are still avaiable on ticketmaster for the games last time i checked, im just debating on getting nlds tickets or holding out for nlcs tickets. i hopethey play philly in either the nlds or the nlcs because my boy is a phillies fan and he got tickets for all 3 games for dirt cheap last year and i got to makeit to all 3 nlcs games.

Popping bottles after a win I hope.

IYN, 562, cheer your $*$*# off tonight, or let the boys hear it.

I swear if I see a Rockies fan tonight......

He will get an earful.
laugh.gif

(No cholo)

Knowing them they'd probably lose the first game just to #$## with our emotions.

But would that give the Phillies the edge if they won?

I could have sworn the NL Division Race was over, but its somehow comes down to the last series
roll.gif
smh.gif

Yo Sin, IYN caved and got some tix it looks like you're the only one we're waiting for homie.

& if you guys are down to do a tailgate of some sort let's get it organized
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Knowing them they'd probably lose the first game just to #$## with our emotions.

But would that give the Phillies the edge if they won?

I could have sworn the NL Division Race was over, but its somehow comes down to the last series
roll.gif
smh.gif

Yo Sin, IYN caved and got some tix it looks like you're the only one we're waiting for homie.

& if you guys are down to do a tailgate of some sort let's get it organized
pimp.gif

Nah, I haven't gotten NLDS tix either
laugh.gif

I don't think I am going to, I got so much %+%@ to take care of before.
I had tix for tonight's game for over a month now, not knowing I wasn't gonna be able to make it to game 1.
grin.gif

Its time for everyone to step up, from the top of the order to the bottom.

Honorable mentions go out to our non-existent hitting outfielders.

Get it together.

Kuroda out for NLDS

Phil Gurnee is at the park tonight, and he just reported that Hirok Kuroda is out for the first round of the playoffs. Joe Torre announced that " Kurodahas a small herniation of his cervical spine," but no surgery will be needed. With Kuroda out of the NLDS, I am guessing the starting rotation wil beRandy Wolf, Clayton Kershaw, Chad Billingsley, then Jon Garland. Ben Maller reported that Joe Torre did in fact say Ben Maller reported that Joe Torre did infact say Garland would take Kuroda's spot in the rotation.

ohwell.gif
that sucks, its been a very strange season for Hiroki.

The aquisitions of Garland / Padilla look even better when something like this happens.

Btw, Wolf is forsure the #1.

Originally Posted by sinser13

sucks to here about kuroda, did kershaw pitch in last years playoffs?
Yah, I think he got a whiff of the NLDS vs the Phillies in a relief appearence.

But no one on our staff could have stopped that surging Phillies team
sick.gif

Torre has never favored youth in the post-season.

Based on that start in St. Louis earlier this year, I'm anticipating it as well.

The national media doesn't give Kershaw any love, I hope they get to know him this October

Looks like Padilla is taking Bills next start, Bills will have a simulated game and he might not be on the post-season roster.

Let's go!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Looks like Padilla is taking Bills next start, Bills will have a simulated game and he might not be on the post-season roster.

Let's go!
pimp.gif

damn whats wrong with bills?

Back
Top Bottom