OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

And with that, our season is over.

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Juan Pollo is the #@$@. Shame there arent any in the LB area. Their rice is amazing
laugh.gif
Juan Pollo > El Pollo Loco, it's crazy J.P hasn't gone all mainstream like EPL has.

The tenderness of their chicken is unreal
devil.gif

3096318137_709276a131.jpg

Originally Posted by bright nikes

P.S. get ready for a new thread 562.

i'll be respectful and wait until Lidge is jumping off the mound, Rollins is cartwheeling like the Wizard, and Victorino pulls a spam stash from hisbackpocket and takes a big @!* bite out of it in celebration before I click Create Thread
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Well the season's over now thank god that the Nba season starts next week. Lakers going for another ring this season
pimp.gif

When you look at it, the Phillies lineup is just too good. They have NO holes, no weaknesses.

When you look at ours ... well .... yeah

The team will only get better.

They had a horrible year offensively from Martin, subpar seasons from Loney, Furcal and Manny, no fifth starter...

Still...this one HURTS.

Originally Posted by pdouly33

They had a horrible year offensively from Martin, subpar seasons from Loney, Furcal and Manny, no fifth starter...

Still...this one HURTS.
They will get better if they get rid of blake. Martin is kinda terrible too. Broxton?
smh.gif

Get non choking pitchers.

so will most of you dodger fans be rooting for the yankees or neutral?

Originally Posted by knightngale

Still...this one HURTS.
They will get better if they get rid of blake. Martin is kinda terrible too. Broxton?
smh.gif

Blake is here for 2 more years. He's going nowhere.

The lineup next year will be unchanged except for 2B...unless I am forgetting something.

I personally don't care, it's not my squad.

I would like to see the Yanks win for my grandmas sake. She's a diehard fan, she was born and bred in Spanish Harlem and has all kinds of stories all thetime.

That and i'd like to see A-rod continue his tear in the postseason.

As I type this, Werth hits another homerun...

Still...this one HURTS.
smh.gif

Bro, you've only watcheds Dodger games when it came to the post-season.

Blake was our 2nd most consistent hitter behind kemp during the year, he isn't going anywhere.

Getting ready for my off season post......

mad.gif

It sucks 'cause I really believed in this team and if folded like a lawn chair tonight. Well, the offense seems to have a little fight. The pitchingstaff, has been garbage. No heart....no balls.

@%$! Victorino

@%$! Werth

@%$! Brett Myers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Still...this one HURTS.
smh.gif

Bro, you've only watcheds Dodger games when it came to the post-season.

Blake was our 2nd most consistent hitter behind kemp during the year, he isn't going anywhere.
I've seen him do nothing 2 post seasons in a row though
ohwell.gif
. Is it a fluke?

Back
Top Bottom