Official: *2009 Fantasy Football Thread (Week 3)

is rashard mendenhall hurt or something?

i was thinking of picking him up for later in the season, once the steelers get tired of willie parker

I'm down by 6, he still has Tony Romo playing, I have Deangello Williams and Tim Hightower.. what are the odds I'll win

matt schaub
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but he should've had 4 TD's if walter didn't get called for offensive interference
mad.gif

but sproles, holmes, and derrick ward
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Up 8 with wayne left to play and he has boldin left, hoepfully I can pull this win out!

Whats the word on Bowe and Lynch???

Is Lynch coming back next week or week after? and what should i expect from his play?

Is Bowe gonna be okay???

I wouldn't touch Vernon Davis, but IMO Celek is definitely worth the addition. He was my flex play today and dropped 17.4 for me.
pimp.gif

In my main league I'm up a little less that 17 points. I need another quiet half from Anquan and Fitzgerald (the dude I'm playing has both of them).He's also got Deangelo Williams and I have Tashard Choice. Should be a close finish. If I win I can get to 3-0 though.

should i drop the titans D/ST for the saints? saints play the jets at home and the titans play jacksonville in jacksonville

or should i pick up the bengals who play the browns in cleveland

cause they are getting lit up every game.. and seem to have the harder schedule for the rest of the season (i also have the cards D/ST, but they have a byeweek 4)

and should i drop leftwich (he plays the ******** week 4) for kyle orten (he plays dallas)?

don't worry this is only for next week, cause my real 2 QBs both have a bye next week (ryan and mcnabb)

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Whats the word on Bowe and Lynch???

Is Lynch coming back next week or week after? and what should i expect from his play?

Is Bowe gonna be okay???

Peyton!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm up by 40 points on a dude in one of my ppr leagues, he has Romo and Roy Williams left, ya'll think I got it?

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

should i drop the titans D/ST for the saints? saints play the jets at home and the titans play jacksonville in jacksonville

For the long term Saints if you are going short term grab the Bengals.

As far as the Pierre Thomas yes his ceiling is pretty high although they do have tougher matchup for week 4.

Probably not
frown.gif

I'm up by 4..... and i have nobody playing tomorrow
frown.gif
and he's got Romo
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

i feel helpless

should i do this trade?
chris cooley & some kicker for lesean mccoy & bo scaife

i have westbrook, brent celek & chris cooley

soooo i only need cooley until this week (eagles bye is this week)

so after week 4 and before week 5 i would trade cooley and my extra kicker (i have to pick one up this week since i have rackers, who has a bye this week)

for lesean mccoy and bo scaife.. because i need to handcuff westbrook, cause who knows how healthy he is going to be this season

I'm down 15 points with Jason Whitten and Ware playing vs Carolina.

All he has is Cowboys kicker, I'm hoping to pull this one out.
nerd.gif

sick.gif
gore possibly out 2 games?! FML.

its about time- do that trade.

cragmatic- that's a close one man. it could really go either way.

I think Pierre Thomas has a lot of value. He'll be the best back on a high powered offense, so you know he'll get his touches. I can see him averageround 14 points/game if he stays healthy.

I'm up 2 points with Tashard Choice left and my opponent has Deangelo Williams. I'm not feeling too optimistic about it.

yo.. who would you guys rather have for week 4?

kyle orten vs. dallas (in denver)

or

leftwich vs. washington (in washington)

my QBs are McNabb and Ryan (both have a bye this upcoming week, yes i know that is the purpose of having a good back up.. but i pulled a trade for ryan oncemcnabb got hurt and if mcnabb misses more time i'll just pick up kolb)

Back
Top Bottom