Official: 2009 Fantasy Football Thread (Week 8)

Anyone think that Culpepper is a good play this week, going against STL at home? With Calvin Johnson returning?

What about Bulger?

Originally Posted by brighter than you

Heads up: Jamal Charles - KC

With Larry Johnson gettin the pink slip, he should get ready to beast.
Bright.
pimp.gif

I give:
Turner

I get:
MJD

or

I give:
Rice

I get:
Ronnie Brown

My RB's:

Turner, Rice, Benson, Portis, Jacobs

Originally Posted by JRose5

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I hate this new week new thread thing....
indifferent.gif
And it hates you too.
indifferent.gif

JR5

Well I post something in the week 7 thread on monday night

Than 45 mins later... that thread is gone...

I dont get why every other sports thread goes on for an entire season... and this one we make a new thread each week...

Anyway... what do you think of this trade

I give Cutler and Moreno I get Matt Ryan

My other RBs are D Williams, Thomas Jones, Benson, Forte, and Shonne Greene so I can't picture myself playing Moreno ever

should i drop Larry Johnson and pick up the Chiefs backup ( now starting RB )?

what yall think?

I give andre johnson and pierre thomas

I get: colston and marion barber

Or Andre for Colston straight up?

This chest thing got me shook

what do you guys see d-jax doing the rest of the year? Thinking about trading for him but not sure if he'll keep up

Picked up Charles and Beanie this week. Hopefully they pick it up because my rb's (forte, jacobs, and k smith) aren't doing jack.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Originally Posted by brighter than you

Heads up: Jamal Charles - KC

With Larry Johnson gettin the pink slip, he should get ready to beast.
Bright.
pimp.gif

I expect big things from Shonn too
pimp.gif

Trade accepted: Brent Celek for Percy Harvin.

My old roomate lost Cooley for the season and I have Celek behind Gates for my TE play, so I think it's a solid deal.

What does Jamaal Charles's value do though after LJ being released or something like that ? One would have to think it goes up, but has JC shown enough towarrant a pick up?
nerd.gif

alright...finally..

andre and donald brown for kevin smith,sproles and manningham...probly about to accept it

or could do westbrook,welker and driver...but its a keeper league and then id have brees and like nobody else to keep

are you getting Dre?

If not, and you're really thinking about it, you shouldn't do fantasy football any more.

Bro my only running backs right now are tashard choice and Donald brown after Leon went down and would you rather do steve slaton and larry fitz then? forandre and mike wallace...or andre and maclin for westbrook,driver and welker

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Bro my only running backs right now are tashard choice and Donald brown after Leon went down and would you rather do steve slaton and larry fitz then? for andre and mike wallace...or andre and maclin for westbrook,driver and welker
Damn, you're hurting badly. But dude, Dre can get you a RB1.

I would start Desean. Greg would have Antoine covering him and Grant will have a hard time rushing the ball. Sidney will likely have Woodson covering him.

Therefore

Desean and Greg

Andy Reid ran the ball a little more this last week but I really don't see McCoy having a field day with the Giants D. Ryan Grant might be able to score aTD with 60-70+ yards rushing so I'd go with him.

who would yall start this week?

beanie wells vs car or
crabtree vs ind

i picked up both of em in two of my leagues and i need to put one of them in my flex..

in 1 league i got - flacco, a. johnson, colston, deangelo w., grant, carlsson

in the other i got - brees, d. jackson, roddy w, forte, rice, shockey

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Bro my only running backs right now are tashard choice and Donald brown after Leon went down and would you rather do steve slaton and larry fitz then? for andre and mike wallace...or andre and maclin for westbrook,driver and welker
Damn, you're hurting badly. But dude, Dre can get you a RB1.

what about for thomas jones and greg jennings? or mike sims-walker,sidney rice and addai/barber/marshawn and should i trade mike wallace for reggie bush

which 2 should I start

steven jackson vs detroit

ray rice vs denver

steve slaton vs buffalo

ray rice has been killin lately so I really think I should start him even though the other 2 have better matchups

Back
Top Bottom