I don't see how Orlando improved.

i'm sorry eyes but i dont see how the wiz improved either

i'm pissed with the trade but still optimistic

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I don't see how Orlando improved.

i'm sorry eyes but i dont see how the wiz improved either

i'm pissed with the trade but still optimistic

If anything, we're worse to be honest... Out 2 "Power" Fowards are perimeter players... Is Brandon Bass a free agent? If so, give him a ContractASAP!

Well Gilbert is healthy and we have alot of scoring which can make alot of win's in the reg. season.Orlando on the other hand lost there most importantplayer who ran the offense in the half court.We can do it yall Wiz kids end up with 52 wins magic end up with 47 wins.Just my thoughts.

LAKE SHOW! that repeat is looking even better.....can't wait for 2009-2010 season to start....

^ yall still gotta re-sign odom..he's playing mind games with mgmt right now
laugh.gif

he won't b for long....where th f*&* he gonna go? lol and who is gonna pay him the crazy amount he would ask for? he needs to humble himself and bringit on in...real rap....

Originally Posted by fashionfellanikes

Well Gilbert is healthy and we have alot of scoring which can make alot of win's in the reg. season.Orlando on the other hand lost there most important player who ran the offense in the half court.We can do it yall Wiz kids end up with 52 wins magic end up with 47 wins.Just my thoughts.

mr habachi is gonna eff the "chemistry" up.

caron is that team and habachi should take the backseat and ride b*tch...but what are the chances of that

hibachi is going to come back trying to jack up shots, and do exactly as solefood06 said....he would b better playing the role of facilitator and getting hisbuckets in the flow of the offense...but we all know Gil won't do that....and as for Caron I'm sorry but dude shows up when he wants to, can't relyon a player like that....

hopefully flip saunders can mold gil into a real PG.. he did have 25 assists to 1 turnover ratio in his 2 games last season..short time played but amazing.

Marion to the mavs why dose it seem like the good teams get better but the bad teams get even worse.lls.My mistake the mavs aren't good.Please disregardeverything I just said.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

hopefully flip saunders can mold gil into a real PG.. he did have 25 assists to 1 turnover ratio in his 2 games last season..short time played but amazing.

flip? mold?
roll.gif
ur joking right? and those 2 games meant nothing...Gilwasn't in his normal playing shape, so his fat #$% was passing, that won't b the case come October lol

Originally Posted by fashionfellanikes

Marion to the mavs why dose it seem like the good teams get better but the bad teams get even worse.lls.My mistake the mavs aren't good.Please disregard everything I just said.
Cuban is a smart business man and basketball fan.

His theory is, instead of being the Washington Bullets, and winning 20-30 games a year and getting a 5-10 lottery pick every year leading to nowhere...

Do all you can to win 50 games every season, keep good players in tact, still sell tickets, and be profitable/marketable/entertaining.

Don't know if this was reported here yet, but, as Method Man referred to him in another thread, Aint-No-Knee-o McDyess is on his way to the spurs..

Decent pick up for them.

Originally Posted by jupeezy

flip? mold?
roll.gif
ur joking right? and those 2 games meant nothing...Gil wasn't in his normal playing shape, so his fat #$% was passing, that won't b the case come October lol
we shall see buddy

Originally Posted by jupeezy

flip? mold?
roll.gif
ur joking right? and those 2 games meant nothing...Gil wasn't in his normal playing shape, so his fat #$% was passing, that won't b the case come October lol
we shall see buddy

I honestly think Gil is going to try and show everyone he's worth that unworthy contract, only problem is, I think his way of showing it might be justscoring a lot instead of distributing and being the silent threat.

This offseason has been crazy, I can only imagine next summer.

In the West my top 3 in order are Lakers, Spurs, Denver and in the East Bos, Clev, Orlando. I think Orlando underestimated Rafaer as a backup, and hedo astheir go to player.

Mavs have made some nice moves but i dont think that elevates them into championship contenders.

There are still a couple of months left so we'll see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom