Official: 2009 NBA Playoffs 1st Round: Game 2 Lakers vs. Jazz 4/21 7:30PM PST Game On TNT HD

Alright since the Lakers won tonight against Utah we will open the 1st round against them on Sunday 4/19 @ Staples Center on ABC HD .

For me personally NT Laker fam this game is going to be somewhat special for me since this will probably be the last live Laker game I will attend for the next2 years, because I have taken a job with my company in Germany. I'll be in section 318 with my best friend for this game.

Ok back to the upcoming game. Lakers will be rested with 4 full days off to get ready. I really expect this game the Lakers will be playing their best game.The Lakers big front court is going to kill Utah. Kobe will be Kobe and will probably go for 30+ . It's going to be interesting to see if Phil sticks withbringing Shannon Brown off the bench ahead of Smush 2.0 like he has been the past 5 games.

Anyways

Lets get this party started and get the real season started with a W !

Lets
Go
Lakers !

sweep.jpg

Originally Posted by bright nikes

eek.gif
roll.gif
it took you a little longer than i thought.
laugh.gif

I had a lot to get off my chest.

So yeah sorry I couldn't be clutch and get the thread started right after the buzzer after tonight's win
laugh.gif

let's get this first game by at least 20+ so that the jazz don't get any ideas thinking that they can beat us

just thought i'd share some funny pics i saw on realgm. this should fire everyone up for this series
laugh.gif

nog9kg.jpg

mjn234.jpg

10fyjxk.jpg

34pnksp.jpg

2cxsub4.jpg
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

r1g4l1.jpg

ndn4ud.jpg
laugh.gif

2lc7f5l.jpg

140hnl.jpg

and last but not least...
velzye.jpg

^
laugh.gif
This has the potential to be a decent series in my eyes, but I still think the Lakers will take it in no more than 6 games.

Playoffs baby.

I think Lakers got this series of course, Jazz have been overrated all season. I think Denver and Portland are tougher teams for the Lakers...

by the way, whoever saw deron williams make that stupid mistake trying to get swoll versus bynum
smh.gif

the lakers TURNED it up a notch after that and made it obvious they wanted to play the jazz on sunday.

deron done !%+*** up and open up some beasts, i expect that to carry on to sunday.

lakers goin for the sweep.

Back
Top Bottom