Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Ah well.

Outplayed Louisville, they just had more size and strength.

They'll be back next year better than ever. Like Tay last year, just sad to see Kenny's career end.

True... Edwin gonna make noise in his Senior year
pimp.gif
Good game Siena
pimp.gif

i only have 12/16..
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

MAN, that Marquette loss hurt.

i have two HUGE wildcards, though. Nova over Duke, and Gonzaga over UNC. as far as i know, most people had those teams in the elite 8 or beyond... so if thosego down, i'll have a vicegrip on first place. if not, my bracket is screwed.. so much for this year.

Siena didn't lose because of poise... They lost because they got worn down by a bigger and more athletic team

13/16... had Wake, Marquette, and ASU in. Don't ask me why I had them beating Cuse. Must have been drunk/high when I thought about that one.

12/16....the team's I don't have are Arizona, Xavier, Purdue and Missouri.

No big upsets yet...and other than Arizona potentially upsetting Louisville there are no other upcoming big upsetsbecause all the Sweet 16 teams are high seeds.

My brackets are ballin like choppa's suit
Chyea
Winning the NT facebook group and the NT yahoo bracket
pimp.gif

See Me

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

14/16
smh.gif
@ FSU and Wake going out in the 1st round
Ditto.

Sure im not bad with sweet sixteen teams, but having a final four team out hurts baaaaaad.

All I need is Pitt to lose, then im back on track
pimp.gif

Duke comes out as a 2 point favorite..

I Love Nova in this match up...

Cunningham is a serious problem for either Singler or Thomas. He's just gota stay outa foul trouble...Zoubek shouldn't even touch the floor.

And if Ward was killin Duke off the dribble what will Fisher and to a lesser extent Reynolds do?

And as hard as Duke plays, Nova plays just as hard.

Scheyer and Henderson will have to be on in a big way.

Scheyer is a money player, I've grown to appreciate him this year.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

And if Ward was killin Duke off the dribble what will Fisher and to a lesser extent Reynolds do?
That was partly b/c they couldn't come off AJ.

Nova has no shooters = to AJ.

Back
Top Bottom