Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

sick.gif
@ that Kobe '97 crossover andfinish by Cuse.

Originally Posted by jville819

What kinda play was that by the OU player. Son just ran straight into Blake and fell down
Looked like Onuaku shoved Blake into him...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.....

Dorf definitely should have hustled a little more to avoid that block.
mad.gif

And that crossover, drive, and dish was one of the most beautiful all around plays I've seen from Paul.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

At some point, Taylor is gonna have to take that free throw jumper...seen him pass it up twice already wide open
Yup, and he can knock that shot down too, so I dunno why he's not taking it...

Sooners look good though... Blake is in attack mode he they can get him touches on the block...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

What kinda play was that by the OU player. Son just ran straight into Blake and fell down
Looked like Onuaku shoved Blake into him...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They didn;t show a replay so I couldn't see that I just thought it was funny he got up off the floor and was begging for a foul call
laugh.gif
. Maybe he was arguing that Blake was pushed but it was still funny live

They didn;t show a replay so I couldn't see that I just thought it was funny he got up off the floor and was begging for a foul call
laugh.gif
. Maybe he was arguing that Blake was pushed but it was still funny live
Yeah, that's gotta be what he was complaining about...

Did look hilarious though...
laugh.gif
Like he ran into a brick wall...

Refs seem to be making no calls in the Cuse/OK game.

Yeah, they're letting them play physical here early... Don't mind if they call it loose, but they better keep it loose for 40 minutes and not gowhistle happy later in the game...

Louisville bussin that *%$ Zona has no interior defense whatsoever......Onuaku is invisible that is why i don't see them goin to the FF...suspect...

What in the hell are Ryan Wright and Juan Patillo doing?
laugh.gif
Both these dudes come in the game and wet their pants...

Doesn't help when these fools playin run n jump zone defense. With their best interior defender runnin out on 3s

This zone is despicable

Back
Top Bottom