Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Anyone else think it's wack that a school like UNC, with all their Mickey D's superstars, need to double and triple Blake? C'mon. His team sucks. Play fair.

Nope.

They need Austin Johnson, Crocker, Willie to play better

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Blake reminds me of Tim Duncan so damn much.

indifferent.gif
hell naw tim d has never been fun to watch what so ever
In this game Blake isn't that fun to watch.

sick.gif
They played this awful and they're gonna go to half down 9?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They're VERY MUCH in this game... Haven't hit a single three, haven'tmade any adjustments to this double team situation... Awful, awful first half and they're still no where near out of it..

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

sick.gif
They played this awful and they're gonna go to half down 9?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They're VERY MUCH in this game... Haven't hit a single three, haven't made any adjustments to this double team situation... Awful, awful first half and they're still no where near out of it..
you know why? the foul disparity is ridiculous... no other reason. never thought i'd say this, but the refs are actually keeping UNCs OPPONENTin the game. because UNC isn't doing anything wrong, besides Hansbrough having to sit.

if the refs call an even game in the second half, UNC might run away with this.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I'm not a big fan of Austin Johnson...i dunno if it's his style of play, headband, or hair....something about him irks me....

*Believe this...Taylor Griffin WILL find his way on a NBA roster one way or another....i'm not saying next year, or even the year after...but at some point he will get a sniff of NBA ball during the regular season...
I honestly think he'll find his way into the second round of the draft.

Great athlete, great rebounder and he can hit that mid range pretty consistently.

Annnnnnnnnd he's gonna put up great numbers at the NBA combine just like Blake. Plus name recognition won't hurt.

They need to let us play this half damn man. Way too many stops in play.

Weird substitution patterns but I guess with all these dudes getting into foul trouble we had to do something.

Hopefully Tyler and Deon will wake up and Wayne will start hitting.

No more airballs damn it.

20 more minutes. LETS GO HEELS!!

just got back from the cemetary but from the looks of it tyler hasnt done anything... this game should basically put him in the second round of the draft...hesplaying againt a legit NBA player ( griffin) and hes not doing anything....

Griffin is SO nasty!

but smh at OU not playing ANY damn defense.

and Oklahoma's guards are afraid to shoot... what the hell are you doing.

the hell are OU's guards doing? passing up open shots all damn day.. not getting back on defense... weak effort so far from everybody but the griffins.

Back
Top Bottom