Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

How do ya'll think this team would match up against the 05' team?

Personally, I believe Ellington and Lawson are a better backcourt than McCants and Felton were. On the flipside, I thought Sean May was a better college player than Psycho T is.
i think '05 was superior, by a decent margin.

NC
65216115835ee946bdd25496f4bb58f0de714c9c.gif

Let's go Spartans...this is embarrassing
84d367a318ed881d5682eede4be2b6d8c45e6304.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by jville819

When UNC is hitting their 3's, they can't be beat.

The same can be said for almost every team.
No it can't.

Every team doesn't have 4-5 legit e pt shooters AND and multiple people in the post like UNC

it really can though - if a team shoots over 50 percent from 3, they are going to win 95 percent of ball games. when a good team hits over 50 percent from 3, it's 100 percent.
false. I wish it was true.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Game's a long way from over, all you kids declaring this one a blowout already... MSU is far from out of it, and just finally showing up to the arena. Ifthey could get it single digits by halftime, it's still game on.

I still say in the end it will be close. If there was ever a perfect scenario to boost the home team to a comeback, this is it.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

No it can't.

Every team doesn't have 4-5 legit e pt shooters AND and multiple people in the post like UNC

it really can though - if a team shoots over 50 percent from 3, they are going to win 95 percent of ball games. when a good team hits over 50 percent from 3, it's 100 percent.
false. I wish it was true.
laugh.gif
tired.gif
i take it this means G-Town? What example are you citing here as proof against my statement?

No it can't.
So you don't think if any team out there is hitting 50-60% from 3 they're are not winning the game
eyes.gif
You can shoot 50% from three and if you only have ONE shooter y'all ain't winning the game.

If you got 4 shooters putting up 50% from 3 AND you got 3 on the block then you're gonna win.

Back
Top Bottom