Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

regretting picking Utah State as my upset special...they are well disciplined, but far too slow to get by marquette's defense.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

did that guy from ND State REALLY drop 60 in a game? Wow.
nvm, he shot 30 free throws! Lebron + D-Wade status...
smh.gif

http://sports.espn.go.com...oxscore?gameId=283472617

i think you're thinking of the guy from Utah Valley State who dropped over 60 in a game.... it's like Danny Ainge's nephew or something?
laugh.gif
actually a cool story about him, and there were no cameras in the building that night so nobody even got to see it.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

i think you're thinking of the guy from Utah Valley State who dropped over 60 in a game.... it's like Danny Ainge's nephew or something?
laugh.gif
actually a cool story about him, and there were no cameras in the building that night so nobody even got to see it.

I'd be tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!!

however...

ncb_flynn_collins_576.jpg

My G's... DO WORK!!!!

Utah State just looks real nervous out there... they need to loosen up a bit. Defensively they aren't doing that poorly a job, they just need betterproduction on offense.

Sherron and Flynn are different they each bring different things to the table but their in the same position when it comes to the league as their under-sized.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Sherron and Flynn are different they each bring different things to the table but their in the same position when it comes to the league as their under-sized.
Flynn is good enough to make an impact on the next level. Collins...I think he'll be a nice little role player.

I just wanted to say i'm glad that the annually 12 over 5 is done. I know the 12 can still upset but i'm happy that at least one won yesterday

Back
Top Bottom