OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT (APRIL 25-26) VOL. NFL SALVATION

Thing with Crabby is, it ain't just Mel... Damn near every draft guy LOVES Crabtree.. I don't know that I've heard any of the national guys dump onhim...

Only question mark is speed, and people shoulda known from the jump that would knock him down Oakland's board...

Only place I've really seen *@*# on Crabtree is this board, and it didn't start until Gunna started spoutin off about it...

Macho is an Eagle.

Damn I love this draft...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

%!!%%$ actin like Crabtree is the equivalent to Calvin johnson and was a sure thing.
thats what I dont get.
oo they took him over crabtree, like crabtree was some sure thing.
there are question marks about every WR marked for 1st round in this draft.
Imma put it like this, Im not even a DHB fan, but if he played at Texas Tech, he woulda had more yards and Tubs than Crabby laast yr.
chill G you startin to show that fan boy in you
what exactly are u talkin about

theone2401, just read the comments on DJ. DJ is a cover 2 corner. he doesn't have great speed, but he's a playmaker.

i don't think there's anything going with DJ, but if there was, I should find out real quick.

damn I'd hope DHB pans out, especially after seeing some 9er fans on some omo *@#+ at the bars last night, chest bumping each other screaming"CRRRRAAABBBBTREEEEEEEEEEE"

Originally Posted by The Wizard

theone2401, just read the comments on DJ. DJ is a cover 2 corner. he doesn't have great speed, but he's a playmaker.

i don't think there's anything going with DJ, but if there was, I should find out real quick.

I know he is slow but can he play zone? The games I have watched him I saw him do very good in man. That doesnt always translate...maybe that is why he fell sofar. I know he is a playmaker but it was always in man if i remember correctly.

But it doesnt matter. the Bears have not really been playing strict Cover 2 lately.

Originally Posted by theone2401

I know he is slow but can he play zone? The games I have watched him I saw him do very good in man. That doesnt always translate...maybe that is why he fell so far. I know he is a playmaker but it was always in man if i remember correctly.

But it doesnt matter. the Bears have not really been playing strict Cover 2 lately.
Vandy plays a great amount of zone.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Is Macho a steal in round 5, or is he (a smaller version) Jimmy Williams 2.0?

Don't put them in the same sentence lol. Jimmy Williams was super talented but his attitude sucked and he put on a ton of weight. Macho is a GREATcharacter guy and works his @@# off. He has some technique issues but bottom line he makes plays on the field. If he can play in a zone scheme where hedoesn't have to play a lot of man he can excel (Does Philly play a lot of zone?) Macho ran slow at the combine but he ran a 4.45 at our pro day, he'snot THAT slow.

Originally Posted by theone2401

I know he is slow but can he play zone? The games I have watched him I saw him do very good in man. That doesnt always translate...maybe that is why he fell so far. I know he is a playmaker but it was always in man if i remember correctly.

Vandy plays a great amount of zone.
nerd.gif
they got no choice...

Nowitness.. I haven't liked crab from the jump..

When gunna made at mock a few months ago, he had crab in the top 5.. And argued he isn't worth that value..

But those on this board that recently changed their opinion on crabtree were altered by gunna opinion.. Ala brightnikes and others

Damn the eagles are having a good draft.. They are winning the east! Cowboys are gonna be playing catch up for a while

Originally Posted by DLo13

Pedro Gomez speaks like he's got too much sugar in his tank...
truth.

macho harris... marcus freeman.. jasper brinkley.. cornelius ingram..
pimp.gif

this draft is one of the deepest in years..

Originally Posted by thetruth03

When gunna made at mock a few months ago, he had crab in the top 5.. And argued he isn't worth that value..

But those on this board that recently changed their opinion on crabtree were altered by gunna opinion.. Ala brightnikes and others

Damn the eagles are having a good draft.. They are winning the east! Cowboys are gonna be playing catch up for a while

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this +@%%@ truth not letting up

Originally Posted by thetruth03

Well I can only think of one real time where he was significantly discussed on this board before the draft and that was during the OSU/TTU game and I am prettysure there was a couple (me included) who critiqued and said Dez was better.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Is Macho a steal in round 5, or is he (a smaller version) Jimmy Williams 2.0?

Don't put them in the same sentence lol. Jimmy Williams was super talented but his attitude sucked and he put on a ton of weight. Macho is a GREAT character guy and works his @@# off. He has some technique issues but bottom line he makes plays on the field. If he can play in a zone scheme where he doesn't have to play a lot of man he can excel (Does Philly play a lot of zone?) Macho ran slow at the combine but he ran a 4.45 at our pro day, he's not THAT slow.
Good info, bro.

I'm surprised he went as late as he did...I was thinking 3rd, MAAAAYBE 2nd round. Had to be some other issues besides his speed.

Back
Top Bottom