OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT (APRIL 25-26) VOL. NFL SALVATION

is espn changing the way they producing the show and not showing players on their phones before the pick? i mean, that basically takes away from any suspensewhen you see dudes smiling on the phone.

WHEW!

Curry please stay still
nerd.gif

No team was gonna pay the king's ransom to move up to 2.

I don't even think Seattle bites on Mark.

Jacksonville at 8 is when it'll start to go haywire with phones ringing off the hook.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

That's a bad deal for KC by the way. Dorsey can be an anchor to their young D.
Where is he playing in Kansas City's 3-4?

Completely disagree about Jenkins and Jackson.

Legitimate point...DE maybe??

Why are you guys doubting Jenkins? He's hands down the best DB in the class. Worst case scenario: if he doesn't pan out at corner he can move to safetyand still be effective.
Plus he's falling down the board for whatever reason so some team is going to get good value.

Tyson Jackson is the safest pass-rusher IMO over Orakpo, Maybin, EB, Ayers, and English. Orakpo, Maybin, and EB especially seem hit or miss. Ty Jackson is notgoing to be spectacular but he'll be steady, consistent, and productive throughout his career. Ayers should be a solid pro but I like Jackson better, andEnglish is second-tier compared to the others.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Mayock keeps saying people may skip picks to pay less like the vikings a few years ago. but didnt the vikings have to pay Kevin williams 7 money anyways?
That wasn't on purpose....
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Jason Smith is a good dude... Met him a couple times when I was visiting Waco... Real, real cool dude...

^ i hate that too.
i remember last year NFLN would cut to adam schefter like 2 minutes before the pick was due and he'd just give it away.

laugh.gif
sanchez was looking like he thought he was a shoe it at #2
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Dolphins make the right choice....

I hope my cousin Demetrius Byrd WR from LSU gets drafted....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I finna b eatin...
glasses.gif

U know he's in the hospital rite Cuz? car accident...
nerd.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
Not to be cold, but I was going to say the same thing. I don't think Byrd is going to be drafted, maybe an UFA. In fact, even before hisaccident, it was a possibility that he was going to the L as an UFA.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Mayock keeps saying people may skip picks to pay less like the vikings a few years ago. but didnt the vikings have to pay Kevin williams 7 money anyways?
That wasn't on purpose....
laugh.gif
tired.gif

ya i know but remember the vikings thought they could pay williams less and him and his agent wasnt having it

Back
Top Bottom