Official 2009 World Baseball Classic vol. II

Just got home from the game bout 20 min ago. There were a lot of empty seats, which I was surprised about. How bout slashing the prices MLB? There was a lot ofmexico fans. Too bad they couldn't pull it off. Unfortunetly......theye done
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

anybody wanna help me kidnap some cuban players from their hotel?
devil.gif
smokin.gif
lets nab gourriel

him and that lefty that throws 102. we can be their agent
pimp.gif
. i got agarage they can sleep in the meantime

Word, like Arn tellem and his partner.
nerd.gif

I won't even charge em that 9% fee that these bigshots get taxed, just gimme 5 and i'll give them a san marcos blanket until they sign
laugh.gif

anybody know where i can watch the games online? I gotta catch Korea v. Japan game today and i don't have MLB network.

Chipper Jones revealed to the world his stupidity...

"We stayed in Toronto for a week and played three games," the Braves third baseman told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. "Idon't know if you ever stayed in Toronto, but it's not exactly Las Vegas. To say that we were plucking our eyebrows out one at a time would be anunderstatement."

What? SON YOU LIVE IN ATLANTA! A giant airport hub, home to some of the WORST fans in sports.
roll.gif

The worst thing is that this comes from a guy who calls him self Chipper.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Chipper Jones revealed to the world his stupidity...

"We stayed in Toronto for a week and played three games," the Braves third baseman told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. "I don't know if you ever stayed in Toronto, but it's not exactly Las Vegas. To say that we were plucking our eyebrows out one at a time would be an understatement."

What? SON YOU LIVE IN ATLANTA! A giant airport hub, home to some of the WORST fans in sports.
roll.gif

The worst thing is that this comes from a guy who calls him self Chipper.

Amen. You can complain about Cleveland, you can complain about the backwoods of Canada, but if you can't find something to do in Toronto? well...

Back
Top Bottom