Official 2009 World Baseball Classic vol. II

B2B

BACK TO BACK

Japan = Number one..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YESSIR!!!!!

ICHIBAN!!!!!!!

I'm mad bitter, y'all. Stupid !%$ manager. But Japan was clutch and they were the better team today.
tired.gif

It was a great game until the end.

Hell of a game Korea, dudes had us sweating THE WHOLE GAME.

Great pitching for Japan, Korea was just SO clutch with their hitting through nine.

Sig check?
pimp.gif

Dice K was pretty good this year in the WBC, I'm fine with that. Ichiro was relatively quiet up until the Finals, I mean yeah he came through in the clutchand won it for us, but Dice K had good consistent pitching.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Dice K was pretty good this year in the WBC, I'm fine with that. Ichiro was relatively quiet up until the Finals, I mean yeah he came through in the clutch and won it for us, but Dice K had good consistent pitching.
yep, it was because of the mediocre games before tonight. ah well...

Whew Ichiro was clutch today, Japan should've had a bigger lead with all those chances but credit Korea they put up a fight. Congrats to Japan, back toback champs!

Originally Posted by freshKRN

!!$* i hate baseball now
Man up. I hate all these Korean people right now pouting about how we lost the game. We were lucky that we were in it the whole time since Japandidn't get that many runs in with RISP. People talking reckless like the crown was rightfully ours, we just lost to a team that was deeper. Now most Koreanfolks are gonna go back in the cave until the World Cup comes up. This +#%@ is irritating. Unless you actually follow the sport, you can't say anything.

wow...i watched the game with my friends....the game got 2 of my boys trying to fight each other. i swear...koreans have too much pride

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by freshKRN

!!$* i hate baseball now
Man up. I hate all these Korean people right now pouting about how we lost the game. We were lucky that we were in it the whole time since Japan didn't get that many runs in with RISP. People talking reckless like the crown was rightfully ours, we just lost to a team that was deeper. Now most Korean folks are gonna go back in the cave until the World Cup comes up. This +#%@ is irritating. Unless you actually follow the sport, you can't say anything.

Dude ain't been around the WBC thread as far as I know until now.

And really, the Korean team was DAMN lucky to be in this game going down the stretch, we were absolutely HORRID leaving stranded men on base, I believe we leftmen on third with one out three separate innings where they converted double plays, unacceptable.

Regardless, it was a damn good game, and I look forward to all the teams getting better in the future.

Yeah all those runners left on base were ridiculous, if it's one knock on team Japan is they need more power, especially after their lone power hitter wentout with an injury. Even still Japan's pitching was overpowering and hopefully in 2013 they'll bring those arms again.

Back
Top Bottom