Official 2009 World Baseball Classic vol. II

Good game yall, I was nervous with Dice K out there for quite a bit, but our hitters were on it tonight.

B2B.
pimp.gif

One more, let's get them stinkin' Koreans!
pimp.gif

watching Dunn play baseball is going to be very frustrating. the bombs he hits will be
pimp.gif
, but other than that- he's a monstrosity.

i went to the korea game yesterday and gonna go tommorow wat is the best way of geting a ball the dudes in the bull pen dont really give any out and wat shouldi write in a poster board to be on tv?

GREAT game, more people than yesterdays matchup, amped for manana

Ichiro Rookie Jersey although i'm just lookng for a great game altogether, not rooting for one over the other.

RC49 is full of hate, I don't see how it's allowed so often
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

GREAT game, more people than yesterdays matchup, amped for manana

Ichiro Rookie Jersey although i'm just lookng for a great game altogether, not rooting for one over the other.

RC49 is full of hate, I don't see how it's allowed so often
smh.gif
You're going?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
If I was in Socal still I would be there instantly.

Bought the strip
smile.gif

If only I had the Team jerseys for both countries...

I can't wait. I'll be outta long beach by 430 at the latest, workday rush hour plus a game with an early start time makes me nervous
laugh.gif

Maaaaan. All of K-town will be at the game (No Ben Baller [maybe Ben Baller]). The atmosphere is going to be
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. Mad hate/ pride is going to be in theair.
laugh.gif

That's why I had undertones of wishing for Nippon to pull through

Ktown and Little Tokyo will DEFINITELY be in full effect tomorrow night. I'm so pumped for this, it's the matchup I wanted to see in person. The crowdwill be loud, chants to drown out the other, thunderstick fights
smokin.gif

Lets get this goin
pimp.gif

Ktown and Little Tokyo will DEFINITELY be in full effect tomorrow night. I'm so pumped for this, it's the matchup I wanted to see in person. The crowd will be loud, chants to drown out the other, thunderstick fights
smokin.gif

Lets get this goin
pimp.gif
Dude's know wassup.

Don't worry about RC49, ain't no feelings hurt.

Korea/Japan seriously has to be the best rivalry in the world..
pimp.gif

Me and my Korean homeboys always go at it talking about our respective countries and trying to one-up one another.
laugh.gif

Honestly, the only other matchups I was wanting to see other than this was USA/Cuba or Cuba/Venezuela simply because of the political backgrounds of thecountries. But from a purely baseball standpoint, THIS is THE game.

I was kinda puzzled when Darvish came in....WHY? Why not start the big game? I'm so confused with the rules about pitchers and rest days

Went to the last two games and going tomorrow most likely... First off...@%@+ Adam Dunn and Davey Johnson...can we please get people who actually want to winfor their country? And secondly, to all the people going crazy about tomorrow...uhhh are you pretending last week didn't happen? Last I checked these teamsplayed down here in SD...am really not too stoked about tomorrows game

Honestly, the only other matchups I was wanting to see other than this was USA/Cuba or Cuba/Venezuela simply because of the political backgrounds of the countries. But from a purely baseball standpoint, THIS is THE game.

I was kinda puzzled when Darvish came in....WHY? Why not start the big game? I'm so confused with the rules about pitchers and rest days
Yeah I was totally clueless when Yu came in. I mean I understand him warming up, but after the eighth inning it was pretty much over.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Ktown and Little Tokyo will DEFINITELY be in full effect tomorrow night. I'm so pumped for this, it's the matchup I wanted to see in person. The crowd will be loud, chants to drown out the other, thunderstick fights
smokin.gif

Lets get this goin
pimp.gif
Dude's know wassup.

Don't worry about RC49, ain't no feelings hurt.

Korea/Japan seriously has to be the best rivalry in the world..
pimp.gif

Me and my Korean homeboys always go at it talking about our respective countries and trying to one-up one another.
laugh.gif
I seriously need some Japanese friends, ain't too many around in VA. But this game will be a good one.
3bd25f042c6fad19d483307a846579f4efdbdeb.jpg

pimp.gif

I don't really know anywhere around me where there's a strong concentration of Japanese people. There's a lot of Korean/Japanese here in my part ofthe Bay Area, but hardly any Japanese/Chinese.

Gotta root for my country. Lets win it all Japan...
smokin.gif

My Korean friends are gonna bug me all day if we lose
laugh.gif

Am I the only one who noticed this?
laugh.gif

9sxtah.jpg

....and why Rollins was STILL the DH and not playing SS everyday is beyond me.

Honestly, the only other matchups I was wanting to see other than this was USA/Cuba or Cuba/Venezuela simply because of the political backgrounds of the countries. But from a purely baseball standpoint, THIS is THE game.

Can anyone explain this? I went to both games this weekend, and by the tail end of Sunday's game I was exhausted so I left early. Turned onthe radio in the car and heard that Darvish was pitching and I was both confused/irritated cause I wanted to see the kid pitch. Why would they bring him inwhen the game was pretty much in the bag?

The crowd at both games was electric though. If you are a baseball fan and have the chance to go, you really should jump on this opportunity.

Best part about Saturdays Game (well aside from KOREA's crushing victory)

- 8 beers in
- watching my buddy try to spit game at this older latina sitting in front of him all game long (he was relentless but she wasn't havin none of it)
- finding out that latina was Magglio Ordonez's wife
- seeing my boys self perception of swag goin from hero to zero

good times.

I honestly think they feel more comfortable with Iwakuma...Darvish clearly has all the talent in the world, but I wouldn't hesitate to hand the ball toIwakuma in this game the kid is as solid as they come. I believe Darvish stayed under 30 pitches, so he can come in and throw tonight if Iwakuma gets introuble early.

I read what rc49ers had to say and all I could hear in my head was "I'm proud to beee an Americaaaaaannn, where at least I know I'm free!"

USA tanked as soon as they lost pedroia and youk...no surprise there
laugh.gif

i keeeeeeeeeeed

Back
Top Bottom