[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

no pie for u
smh.gif

Only three days rest or not, Burnett tried way too hard out there. Too many walks, and pitches right down the middle of the plate.

Robertson coming in, maybe he can stop the bleeding and keep this deficit at 4 runs.

Well I'm not really surprised to be honest.

Phillies feel the pressure, AJ is inconsistent, plus he's on 3 days rest.

Game isn't over, way too much baseball left.

terrible performance from AJ, I didnt agree with letting him pitch in this situation from the start. This was a free game in a sense for the Yankees, come backwith AJ for game 6 if needed on full rest. Stupid. Phillies did what they are suppose to do, lets see if Robertson changes the game, and the Yankees bats wakeup. Sub in Posada immediately.

You have to think about taking out Lee and saving him...but then again you've got a lead and a dude onfire with him on the hill it almosts looks like asure win...

I really had that feeling that he wouldn't be ready to go on 3 days rest
ohwell.gif
....Now if we don't come back tonight then who will start game 6? Will Girardi have confidence in Pettitte on 3 days rest? Andy seems a little tooold for that imo....

Well if we wanna have a chance to win this game the pen needs to step it up BIG time....It's not looking good though
mad.gif
tired.gif

Y'all need to chill with getting on AJ because y'all were singing a different tune when he pitched that gem in Game 2.

We knew coming into the playoffs how hit or miss he could be so I don't know why any of you are shocked or appalled.

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

Y'all need to chill with getting on AJ because y'all were singing a different tune when he pitched that gem in Game 2.

We knew coming into the playoffs how hit or miss he could be so I don't know why any of you are shocked or appalled.
I don't think anyone is shocked by his performance. We can still be upset at it though, despite how well he pitched in game 2.

Back
Top Bottom