[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

LOL!!!!!!!!! BLOOMBERG IS AT IT AGAIN

lurking in the background
roll.gif
roll.gif

To all the true Yankee fans, congratulations... Enjoy it cause you never know when you'll get back, especially with a veteran team like this... Props toJeter, Rivera, Petite, and Posada for doing it again... Congrats to A-Rod for finally getting that ring...

Congratulations from all the way here from the west coast.
pimp.gif

i am wearing my world series fitted tomorrow ... i haven't removed it from the bag .... but we won and i can break it out .... 27 *itches

It was meant to be this year... 1st yr of the new stadium, Mo gets 500 saves, Jeter passes Lou, Tex leads AL in HR/RBIs, CCs 2nd half dominance, ARodsstorybook postseason, all the walkoff wins & creampies, Jeter & Cano both with 200 hits, losing the 1st 8 to boston then winning 9 of the last 10, etc

Originally Posted by VegasHustla

It was meant to be this year... 1st yr of the new stadium, Mo gets 500 saves, Jeter passes Lou, Tex leads AL in HR/RBIs, CCs 2nd half dominance, ARods storybook postseason, all the walkoff wins & creampies, Jeter & Cano both with 200 hits, etc

Why I like winning the championship @ home...

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

LOL!!!!!!!!! BLOOMBERG IS AT IT AGAIN

lurking in the background
roll.gif
roll.gif
He's not standing on phone books is he?

I know some girls taller than him, Ol' "WEAR A SWEATER" mayoral &*@#*( *@#*^*

Back
Top Bottom