[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

Alright guys.

I'm from Jersey, how do I get to the Canyon of heroes from 42nd st (NY).

And where is the best spot to go?

I need a sweater for the parade this friday

need to see if modell's is selling it

if not, i'll just get the shirt, wear it with a navy blue hoody and my yankee hat

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Those "fans" that were at the game are week, stadium looked half empty in the post game ceremony.
That train ride home will probably be better than anything going on, on the field right now.

Good series by the Phillies and great win for the Yanks. SO happy right now. Wish I could make it to the parade!

shout to my yankee fam here. you guys made it fun all year. look forward to chasing 28 with u guys next season

I'm suprised the Yankees Struggling Appreciation thread wasn't bumped yet.
laugh.gif

i was clickin back on pages to see if people replied on MJB... was she tearing up or was it just me
nerd.gif
? either way good performance.... ayo wikipedia got updated mad quick
laugh.gif

Some random comments:

- Newspapers will be TOUGH to come by tomorrow. Just a heads up for the people who want several copies.... WAKE UP EARLY.
laugh.gif

- Sorry to keep harping on it, but the Boss not being there just makes it feel incomplete. Not a Yankee fan, but I've always loved Steinbrenner'sdo-it-NOW attitude.

- Ecstatic for Alex. So many demons have been lifted.... I look forward to him having a GREAT year next year. Wish he was a Met. Especially since we could havehad him.
tired.gif

- Gotta give Girardi his props too. He made ALL the right moves despite what the critics (YOU guys and myself at the start of the year as well) have said.

- Yes, MOAR pics are coming up shortly.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

God, I am glad I am not in NYC right now. I was homesick this past week but this cured it. Hopefully by thanksgiving this celebration crap will be over.
dude been sayin this all day, dont nobody care where u at son.

Ah! I forgot to listen to Sterling in the 9th, I was too into my t.v. to go to the radio.

Where can I hear his call, is it online yet?

Originally Posted by bkmac

Ah! I forgot to listen to Sterling in the 9th, I was too into my t.v. to go to the radio.

Where can I hear his call, is it online yet?
check johnsterling.blogspot.com sometime tomorrow.

Lets all say a silent pray for anyone (idiot) who parked their car overnight in downtown Philly.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Some random comments:

- Newspapers will be TOUGH to come by tomorrow. Just a heads up for the people who want several copies.... WAKE UP EARLY.
laugh.gif

- Sorry to keep harping on it, but the Boss not being there just makes it feel incomplete. Not a Yankee fan, but I've always loved Steinbrenner's do-it-NOW attitude.

- Ecstatic for Alex. So many demons have been lifted.... I look forward to him having a GREAT year next year. Wish he was a Met. Especially since we could have had him.
tired.gif

- Gotta give Girardi his props too. He made ALL the right moves despite what the critics (YOU guys and myself at the start of the year as well) have said.

- Yes, MOAR pics are coming up shortly.
laugh.gif
Yep especially up here where NY Daily News' are scarce. After lab I'm going over to the CVS to scoop a few papers.

Back
Top Bottom