[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

I got a question though...

How many people in this thread that are feinin on the Yankees are actually from New York?
here

I'm saying people coming out the woodward cause we bout clinch granted I really stay out this fourm but I'm thorough for my borough and I know some ofyou guys live in Alaska or some @*## It's all good though as long as they win right?

How many people in this thread that are feinin on the Yankees are actually from New York?
Born in the Bronx raised in Brooklyn. Lived there for my 21 years on this planet.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

here

I'm saying people coming out the woodward cause we bout clinch granted I really stay out this fourm but I'm thorough for my borough and I know some of you guys live in Alaska or some @*## It's all good though as long as they win right?

im from CT we got people who are half Red Sox and half Yankees

i mess with NY though

Three outs away
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

*Raises hand*

Born & Raised

but

Moved tho
tired.gif
That perfectly describes me.

My phone's gonna be blown up from the fam in NY. Wish I was back there tonight...
tired.gif
frown.gif

3 outs...

with this all but being a wrap congrats yankees and yankee fans, nothing beats watching your team win the championship. for the dudes in high school right now,ditch on friday to go to the parade, you'll appreciate it later. for the members on here who 2000 seems like such a long time ago too, you'll know howi felt when the lakers won this past june and 2002 seemed like ancient history.

and for the phillies fans, im a mets fan so i despise your team and i despise them more because they stopped me from going to a world series game the past 2years they beat the dodgers, but they played hard the whole series, they put up a solid effort in games 2, 3, and 4 and were good defending champs. i know itmust suck being the defending champs and losing in the championship the following year because everything else seems so minimal after winning it all andgetting back only to come up short. despite me being very anti philly, i know they'll be back next season and props to chase utley for being a beast in theworld series.

i know this post is 3 outs premature but i gotta study for 2 tests so my night on niketalk is about to be over until tomorrow.

Y'all don't need to explain your fanhood. Yankee fans are welcomed from all around the world. Long as you're not a #!$%#+%!@, you're welcome tothe family.

Salty fans of other teams are just reaching for a reason to dig into the Yankees, since it's become a yearly ritual. Not this year mudasuckas.

Back
Top Bottom