OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

They're still a better team and beat Memphis, so give it a rest for awhile.

I think people are overreacting to the situation but the people acting like there's not something pretty clearly off here aren't right either... They just don't know how to beat a team that's smarter than them right now. They've got a lot to learn.

All the talk about trading Russ and trying to piece this thing back together around KD is nonsense... It's a 22 year old PG who is playing like garbage because it looks like the game is too fast for him right now. He's trying to do too much. The tools are there, he just needs to slow down and relax. He looks like he's got his %#+!$!+ puckered up tighter than a nun's vagina...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I think people are overreacting to the situation but the people acting like there's not something pretty clearly off here aren't right either... They just don't know how to beat a team that's smarter than them right now. They've got a lot to learn.
Sums it up right here.

Fields and Douglas for Jennings please 
embarassed.gif

Brand Jennings sucks so Bucks should try to get what they can for him which isnt much.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

laugh.gif
 Homie is still so hurt 

laugh.gif
 Naw, I'm good. 1 game away from the WCF without being full strength is pretty damn good.

roll.gif

We need to dig up those quotes about Boozer struggling against length. It was Lakers for three straight post season and now it's the Heat.

To his credit though, Boozer is having a pretty good game tonight.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by Im Not You

laugh.gif
 Homie is still so hurt 

laugh.gif
 Naw, I'm good. 1 game away from the WCF without being full strength is pretty damn good.
laugh.gif
An injured Rudy is the best gift that Grizzlies fans could ask for.

It's a second-round elimination no matter how you slice it.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Call me crazy, but I think Bosh is a very underrated defender.
Coach K said he was the best big defender on the redeem team, but hey what do me and coach k know?

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Coach K said he was the best big defender on the redeem team, but hey what do me and coach k know?

Coach K....he proved himself to know alot.You? No.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Coach K....he proved himself to know alot.You? No.
Hmm that's your opinion, and you certainly don't to trust me hence why I tend to litter my posts with facts. So you don't have to trust me.

^ Holy #%!* can you please answer the question I've asked you three times in PM?

Bosh played great tonight. That second quarter was his.

Bosh's aggressiveness was unexpected. I guess he got sick of other players clowning him.

NaS was it you who said that the scapegoat of tonights game would be Bosh or Boozer?
laugh.gif

How ironic is that they had the best two games for each team.

My prediction is rematch of '06 in the Finals and same result. I feel like there is no point in wathching basketball anymore this season.

I hope you're wrong. I don't want to see the Heat win or beat the Mavs again.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

My prediction is rematch of '06 in the Finals and same result. I feel like there is no point in wathching basketball anymore this season.
I might kill myself.

Back
Top Bottom