OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

eek.gif
@ the ending of this Spurs-Celtics game

Paul Pierce got attacked the play before. No whistle.

Rondo was knocked to the ground...that was not all ball.

And here we have Ray bricking 2 freethrows. Anything could happen now
laugh.gif

Paul Pierce got attacked the play before. No whistle.

Rondo was knocked to the ground...that was not all ball.

And here we have Ray bricking 2 freethrows. Anything could happen now
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
Rondo and Jesus tonight (minus the last 2 FT's
laugh.gif
)

even though we lost i liked the way we fought back,
manu shouldve hit dice on the roll

sick.gif
sick.gif
Rondo and Jesus tonight (minus the last 2 FT's
laugh.gif
)

even though we lost i liked the way we fought back,
manu shouldve hit dice on the roll

almost all boston home games come down to the wire .. they seem to always pull it out .. props

big baby is officially a jump shooter now
laugh.gif

edit -
eek.gif
 @ that half court shot by Crawford at the half of the Utah, Atlanta game

almost all boston home games come down to the wire .. they seem to always pull it out .. props

big baby is officially a jump shooter now
laugh.gif

edit -
eek.gif
 @ that half court shot by Crawford at the half of the Utah, Atlanta game

we softened them up for you

celtics still the favorite to come out of the conference. don't even see how it's questionable

we softened them up for you

celtics still the favorite to come out of the conference. don't even see how it's questionable

damn i missed the game. what happened at the ending of the boston game?

btw, i just watched that shaq video and anyone know what the deal is between pat and shaq?

damn i missed the game. what happened at the ending of the boston game?

btw, i just watched that shaq video and anyone know what the deal is between pat and shaq?

Shaq hates Pat Riley.
laugh.gif

They almost got into a fight his last season in Miami. Shaq has said he feels Riley treats players like kids. Long @@@ practices and something about body fat percentage testing. Not only that but Shaq didn't like how the medical staff handled his injury either. So I think he just attributes his problems and failures in Miami to Pat.
ohwell.gif

I know he likes Phil because he's so lax with everything. Most likely since Phil has dealt with stars his whole career and it seems like a good way to get the best play out of them.

Shaq hates Pat Riley.
laugh.gif

They almost got into a fight his last season in Miami. Shaq has said he feels Riley treats players like kids. Long @@@ practices and something about body fat percentage testing. Not only that but Shaq didn't like how the medical staff handled his injury either. So I think he just attributes his problems and failures in Miami to Pat.
ohwell.gif

I know he likes Phil because he's so lax with everything. Most likely since Phil has dealt with stars his whole career and it seems like a good way to get the best play out of them.

Back
Top Bottom