OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

i know you cried yourself to sleep after the knicks beat the crap out of your team so bad that pop threw in the white towel. the crappy knicks ran you out of the gym

i know you cried yourself to sleep after the knicks beat the crap out of your team so bad that pop threw in the white towel. the crappy knicks ran you out of the gym

I know Pro has the All Disappointment Team article. 
nerd.gif

Pop seemed disgusted and saw that his team gave up although they still had a chance against the Knicks. If he said he was resting them he was lying. Just wanted to make a statement to them.
Originally Posted by DubA169

blake and melo can't be compared. too different

that knicks fan doesn't even know that number is retired. dumb dummy. he never seen the commercial? from **** McGuire to amar'e stoudimire
Not to mention Melo's first name wouldn't be on the back of the jersey. It probably was fan made.

Pop seemed disgusted and saw that his team gave up although they still had a chance against the Knicks. If he said he was resting them he was lying. Just wanted to make a statement to them.
Originally Posted by DubA169

blake and melo can't be compared. too different

that knicks fan doesn't even know that number is retired. dumb dummy. he never seen the commercial? from **** McGuire to amar'e stoudimire
Not to mention Melo's first name wouldn't be on the back of the jersey. It probably was fan made.

Originally Posted by PMatic

nerd.gif

The Brook Lopez part is a little shocking to me, I didn't expect him to go in like that
laugh.gif

Brook Lopez isn't the only member of the Nets to be named to Hollinger's All-Disappointment Team.
New Jersey's Brook Lopez is having a rather disappointing season, and of late it hasn't gone any better: Wednesday night he had just two rebounds, giving him a total of seven in his last 66 minutes, after his own general manager earlier in the day dismissed the possibility of him ever averaging double figures.

That's not the only area he's regressed. Lopez shot 53.1 percent as a rookie and 49.9 percent last season but has converted just 45.2 percent this season. He actually did average double-figure rebounds per 40 minutes as a rookie, but similarly has slumped from 10.6 to 9.4 to this season's rather pathetic 7.0. His rebound rate ranks a miserable 59th out of 62 centers, and his talents as a passer are non-existent -- despite consistent double-teams, his season high in assists is three.

And then there's the defense, or rather the lack of it. While Lopez blocks shots, most of his movements and reactions at the defensive end are very slow, especially when it comes to helping guards; the Nets have allowed more points per possession with him on the court than off in each of his three seasons.

He's talented and he's only 22, so there's still hope that he can emerge into more of a force. Alas, it increasingly looks like New Jerseys' big man will merely be a serviceable starter rather than a perennial star.

Unfortunately for the Nets, the reasons that matter go much deeper than just Lopez. After all, he's supposed to be one of the selling points in the Nets' bid to lure Carmelo Anthony from Denver, one that requires both copious trade assets (done) and Melo's acquiescence to a contract extension (not done).

The latter, no doubt, would be much more easily achieved if he felt he were playing astride an up-and-coming star center in New Jersey. With Devin Harris and Derrick Favors likely part of any trade packages, Lopez is basically the Nets' sales pitch when it comes to Anthony's future foundation. And that pitch has fallen flat as Lopez's production has fallen off.

As a result of the wider implications of his struggles, Lopez heads my All-Disappointment Team from the first half of the 2010-11 season. There are other players whose struggles have been greater, but none whose woes have been more important in the big picture.

As for the rest of the team, let's briefly explain my ground rules. I'm not including injury guys here; we know why Brandon Roy, Tyreke Evans, Yao Ming and Greg Oden haven't fulfilled our hopes, and I don't really have much to add on those fronts. Today's list, instead, focuses on players like Lopez -- those who are healthy but have us puzzled nonetheless.

The envelopes, then:

469.jpg

Lewis​

Rashard Lewis, Wizards -- Most shrugged off Lewis' decline a season ago because the Magic were so dominant over the second half of the season, and his no-show in the conference finals was attributed mainly to Boston's not needing to double-team Dwight Howard.

This season, however, it became obvious the problems went deeper. Basically, Lewis was so bad that the Magic had to blow up their entire team in response. Lewis' per-mintue scoring rate and TS% are both career lows; that's never a good sign. Usually with a decline in usage comes an increase in efficiency, but Lewis is shooting both less well and less often. At 31 and owed $46 million for the two years after this one, he's now the owner of the prestigious title "worst contract belonging to a healthy player."

3217.jpg

Landry​

Carl Landry, Kings -- Wasn't he good last season? We didn't imagine that, right? Landry was so insanely productive off the bench for Houston last season that he was a strong contender for the Sixth Man award, but a trade to Sacramento seems to have set him back. Landry isn't scoring at nearly the efficient clip he achieved with the Rockets, and because he offers little on the boards he needs to score to be a viable starter.

The concern here is that Landry is 27, and short power forwards have a history of peaking early. I can't imagine the dropoff is as severe as Landry's numbers say, but the one thing that's absolutely certain is he's costing himself some serious wampum in his walk year.

4239.jpg

Turner​

Evan Turner, Philadelphia -- The poster child of an awful draft in which only one player (Washington's John Wall) has a PER above the league average, Turner went to Philly with the No. 2 pick but has been worse than replacement-level thus far. In fact, one can argue his selection is sabotaging Philly's playoff chances -- the Sixers have played him 24 minutes a game largely because of his lofty draft status, but he's been so bad (44.7 TS%, just 11.4 points per 40 minutes) that it's been a significant drag on the Sixers' overall offensive numbers.

Is it too soon to write him off? I'd say so. He's rebounded quite well for his size, he doesn't look out of his league defensively and his passing skills should be a nice asset even if he can't score at a high rate. Nonetheless, it's going to be very disappointing if the second overall pick merely becomes a nice role player.

3455.jpg

Randolph​

Anthony Randolph, New York -- Yes, he's still on the team, although you could forgive Knicks fans if they'd forgotten this detail over the past month or so. Randolph has a lot of skills, but what do you do with him? He can handle the ball very well for his size, but he's not a point guard and he doesn't shoot well enough or make good enough decisions to trust him to orchestrate. He's an incredible shot-blocker, but his lack of strength and fuzzy focus don't necessarily make him a plus at the defensive end.

Between those shortcomings and a few brutal cameos, Randolph has been banished to the end of New York's bench. He's played only 105 minutes and shot just 28.6 percent. Randolph is only 21 and his physical skills remain impressive, so it's likely he'll be traded this year and allowed to develop further for a lottery team. Nonetheless, this season has been a significant step backward after two fairly promising campaigns in Golden State.

2426.jpg

Ariza​

Every Hornets wing player -- Guys, if you want Chris Paul to stay you're gonna have to do better than this. New Orleans got Marco Belinelli, Willie Green and Trevor Ariza to shore up the wing positions, and that seemed to be working during the team's surprise 8-0 start. But look now and it's the same tired story. Only three players on the entire Hornets roster have a PER above 12 -- Paul, David West and Emeka Okafor. That's pathetic.

The wing players? Eccch. Belinelli has a league-average TS% and brings absolutely nothing else to the table. Ariza, who is owed nearly $22 million in the three seasons after this one, is shooting 38.1 percent overall and 25.7 percent on 3s. This is with the best point guard in basketball setting them up, mind you; one shudders to think how bad they'd be without all the open looks Paul gets them.

It's not like replacing them with one of the backups will help either. Green had a hot start to the season but has been miserable of late; his PER is 9.24 thanks to his usual routine of shooting lots of long 2s while hardly ever drawing fouls. Jarrett Jack, imported in part because he could play in the same backcourt with Paul, is shooting 34.8 percent as a Hornet. And second-year pro Marcus Thornton, who hasn't been able to stay on the court because of his defense, has also regressed offensively -- he's shooting 39.3 percent after a torrid rookie campaign.

2015.jpg

Outlaw​

New Jersey's offseason -- I mentioned Lopez above, but Jersey's newcomers have mostly been crushing disappointments, accounting for the Nets' underwhelming 10-25 mark. Travis Outlaw is the main culprit, shooting just .379 and playing phantom D while soaking up 32 minutes a game that could otherwise be put to productive use. He's on the first year of a five-year, $35 million deal that already looks like dead weight, but I'll caution (and I'm not the first to mention this) that he's played more effectively in the past as a smallball 4, and could move into that role if the Nets ever get a Melo deal done.

But there are others. Troy Murphy is still in the league, I swear, but you wouldn't know it from watching a Nets game. New Jersey's insistence on keeping him in cold storage remains one of 2010-11's most baffling subplots. Look deeper, and Johan Petro, Anthony Morrow and Jordan Farmar haven't wowed anybody either.

497.jpg

Maggette​

Corey Maggette, Milwaukee -- A litany of factors contributed to Milwaukee's disappointing start, but by far the most important has been Maggette's inability to fix what ails the team's offense. The Bucks were the league's worst team at getting to the line a year ago, so the thought was that acquiring human foul magnet Maggette would dramatically improve the offense.

Well, Maggette is drawing fouls -- but the Bucks still have the league's worst offense. And it's largely because Maggette has been so bad in other respects. Shooting just 40.4 percent from the floor and turning it over at a higher rate than all but three small forwards, Maggette has barely been playable despite the fact he's drawing fouls at his usual prodigious rate and converting 81.3 percent from the stripe.

One can't pin this on injuries either -- Maggette gets hurt every season and it never hurt his production before. Instead, the worry is that at age 31 he's lost some of the burst that made him such a fearsome penetrator. If so, the Bucks' offensive malaise will be a season-long storyline.

2760.jpg

Granger​

Danny Granger, Indiana -- While Jim O'Brien's high-frequency substitution patterns have generated most of the attention lately, an underrated storyline in Indy is the disappointing season by Granger. The Pacers have underperformed offensively (tied for 24th in offensive efficiency) largely because their lone star has failed to play like one. Granger averaged 28.3 points per 40 minutes when he made the All-Star team two years ago, but he is down to 23.0 this season.

He's doing it dramatically less efficiency too. Granger's turnover rate is a career high and his TS% is a career low; that's never a good combo. He's at just 41.6 percent from the floor and is averaging only five three throw attempts; at 27, it seems too early for such a steep decline. Indy won't make the playoffs unless his output recovers.

2381.jpg

Gordon​

Ben Gordon, Detroit -- Last year was easy to blame on a bad ankle that Gordon gamely fought through for much of the season. This season? I'm at a loss. Gordon can still stroke the 3 (39.5 percent from the distance) but doesn't do anything else well enough to justify his $10.8 million salary unless he's setting the nets ablaze. His rather tepid production thus far -- 17.3 points per 40 minutes at a league-average TS% -- won't cut the mustard, and it's even more puzzling because the Pistons' lack of scoring options should allow him to put up big numbers. It's hard to believe Detroit talked itself out of Carlos Boozer and plunked down its cash on Gordon and Charlie V instead, and it largely explains why the once-mighty Pistons are headed back to the lottery.

1000.jpg

Haywood​

Brendan Haywood, Dallas -- It's a tradition nearly as old as Texas itself: The Mavs overpaying for a second-tier center. Nonetheless, nobody could possibly have expected Haywood to perform this badly. On the first year of a six-year, $55 million deal that already looks nearly Dampierian in its excess, Haywood can barely get on the court after being beaten out by Tyson Chandler for the starting center gig.

Never the most motivated performer, his incentives have clearly plummeted with the big payday. Haywood has shown little of the defensive prowess that made him a valued starter in Washington, while on offense he has five assists the entire season. A decent foul shooter in a former life, he's a pathetic 17-of-61 from the stripe this season and an increasing target of Hack-a-Haywood tactics from opponents. Don't worry, Mavs fans -- just half a decade more and you're free.

3437.jpg

Hickson​

J.J. Hickson, Cleveland -- One reason the Cavs had high hopes for the coming season was the hoped-for development of Hickson into an upper-tier power forward. Scratch that. Hickson has strong physical skills, but it's become increasingly obvious that his basketball instincts aren't on nearly the same level.

He's been average at best as a rebounder and defender despite a strong build and good leaping ability, while his usefulness as a go-to scorer is limited by a lack of creativity in the post and his obliviousness to the other four guys on the court. Hickson's 4.4 assist ratio is the 10th-worst in basketball worst of any player with a usage rate above 20. Again, poor basketball instincts seem to be the reason: One gets the impression that when he catches in the post he goes through the exact same move he worked on in practice, regardless of what the defense is doing in response.

As with all these players, there's still hope. Hickson is only 22 and the season is not even halfway done, so perhaps he can turn it around. However, he and the others on this list have left even their biggest supporters crestfallen with their play thus far.

Originally Posted by PMatic

nerd.gif

The Brook Lopez part is a little shocking to me, I didn't expect him to go in like that
laugh.gif

Brook Lopez isn't the only member of the Nets to be named to Hollinger's All-Disappointment Team.
New Jersey's Brook Lopez is having a rather disappointing season, and of late it hasn't gone any better: Wednesday night he had just two rebounds, giving him a total of seven in his last 66 minutes, after his own general manager earlier in the day dismissed the possibility of him ever averaging double figures.

That's not the only area he's regressed. Lopez shot 53.1 percent as a rookie and 49.9 percent last season but has converted just 45.2 percent this season. He actually did average double-figure rebounds per 40 minutes as a rookie, but similarly has slumped from 10.6 to 9.4 to this season's rather pathetic 7.0. His rebound rate ranks a miserable 59th out of 62 centers, and his talents as a passer are non-existent -- despite consistent double-teams, his season high in assists is three.

And then there's the defense, or rather the lack of it. While Lopez blocks shots, most of his movements and reactions at the defensive end are very slow, especially when it comes to helping guards; the Nets have allowed more points per possession with him on the court than off in each of his three seasons.

He's talented and he's only 22, so there's still hope that he can emerge into more of a force. Alas, it increasingly looks like New Jerseys' big man will merely be a serviceable starter rather than a perennial star.

Unfortunately for the Nets, the reasons that matter go much deeper than just Lopez. After all, he's supposed to be one of the selling points in the Nets' bid to lure Carmelo Anthony from Denver, one that requires both copious trade assets (done) and Melo's acquiescence to a contract extension (not done).

The latter, no doubt, would be much more easily achieved if he felt he were playing astride an up-and-coming star center in New Jersey. With Devin Harris and Derrick Favors likely part of any trade packages, Lopez is basically the Nets' sales pitch when it comes to Anthony's future foundation. And that pitch has fallen flat as Lopez's production has fallen off.

As a result of the wider implications of his struggles, Lopez heads my All-Disappointment Team from the first half of the 2010-11 season. There are other players whose struggles have been greater, but none whose woes have been more important in the big picture.

As for the rest of the team, let's briefly explain my ground rules. I'm not including injury guys here; we know why Brandon Roy, Tyreke Evans, Yao Ming and Greg Oden haven't fulfilled our hopes, and I don't really have much to add on those fronts. Today's list, instead, focuses on players like Lopez -- those who are healthy but have us puzzled nonetheless.

The envelopes, then:

469.jpg

Lewis​

Rashard Lewis, Wizards -- Most shrugged off Lewis' decline a season ago because the Magic were so dominant over the second half of the season, and his no-show in the conference finals was attributed mainly to Boston's not needing to double-team Dwight Howard.

This season, however, it became obvious the problems went deeper. Basically, Lewis was so bad that the Magic had to blow up their entire team in response. Lewis' per-mintue scoring rate and TS% are both career lows; that's never a good sign. Usually with a decline in usage comes an increase in efficiency, but Lewis is shooting both less well and less often. At 31 and owed $46 million for the two years after this one, he's now the owner of the prestigious title "worst contract belonging to a healthy player."

3217.jpg

Landry​

Carl Landry, Kings -- Wasn't he good last season? We didn't imagine that, right? Landry was so insanely productive off the bench for Houston last season that he was a strong contender for the Sixth Man award, but a trade to Sacramento seems to have set him back. Landry isn't scoring at nearly the efficient clip he achieved with the Rockets, and because he offers little on the boards he needs to score to be a viable starter.

The concern here is that Landry is 27, and short power forwards have a history of peaking early. I can't imagine the dropoff is as severe as Landry's numbers say, but the one thing that's absolutely certain is he's costing himself some serious wampum in his walk year.

4239.jpg

Turner​

Evan Turner, Philadelphia -- The poster child of an awful draft in which only one player (Washington's John Wall) has a PER above the league average, Turner went to Philly with the No. 2 pick but has been worse than replacement-level thus far. In fact, one can argue his selection is sabotaging Philly's playoff chances -- the Sixers have played him 24 minutes a game largely because of his lofty draft status, but he's been so bad (44.7 TS%, just 11.4 points per 40 minutes) that it's been a significant drag on the Sixers' overall offensive numbers.

Is it too soon to write him off? I'd say so. He's rebounded quite well for his size, he doesn't look out of his league defensively and his passing skills should be a nice asset even if he can't score at a high rate. Nonetheless, it's going to be very disappointing if the second overall pick merely becomes a nice role player.

3455.jpg

Randolph​

Anthony Randolph, New York -- Yes, he's still on the team, although you could forgive Knicks fans if they'd forgotten this detail over the past month or so. Randolph has a lot of skills, but what do you do with him? He can handle the ball very well for his size, but he's not a point guard and he doesn't shoot well enough or make good enough decisions to trust him to orchestrate. He's an incredible shot-blocker, but his lack of strength and fuzzy focus don't necessarily make him a plus at the defensive end.

Between those shortcomings and a few brutal cameos, Randolph has been banished to the end of New York's bench. He's played only 105 minutes and shot just 28.6 percent. Randolph is only 21 and his physical skills remain impressive, so it's likely he'll be traded this year and allowed to develop further for a lottery team. Nonetheless, this season has been a significant step backward after two fairly promising campaigns in Golden State.

2426.jpg

Ariza​

Every Hornets wing player -- Guys, if you want Chris Paul to stay you're gonna have to do better than this. New Orleans got Marco Belinelli, Willie Green and Trevor Ariza to shore up the wing positions, and that seemed to be working during the team's surprise 8-0 start. But look now and it's the same tired story. Only three players on the entire Hornets roster have a PER above 12 -- Paul, David West and Emeka Okafor. That's pathetic.

The wing players? Eccch. Belinelli has a league-average TS% and brings absolutely nothing else to the table. Ariza, who is owed nearly $22 million in the three seasons after this one, is shooting 38.1 percent overall and 25.7 percent on 3s. This is with the best point guard in basketball setting them up, mind you; one shudders to think how bad they'd be without all the open looks Paul gets them.

It's not like replacing them with one of the backups will help either. Green had a hot start to the season but has been miserable of late; his PER is 9.24 thanks to his usual routine of shooting lots of long 2s while hardly ever drawing fouls. Jarrett Jack, imported in part because he could play in the same backcourt with Paul, is shooting 34.8 percent as a Hornet. And second-year pro Marcus Thornton, who hasn't been able to stay on the court because of his defense, has also regressed offensively -- he's shooting 39.3 percent after a torrid rookie campaign.

2015.jpg

Outlaw​

New Jersey's offseason -- I mentioned Lopez above, but Jersey's newcomers have mostly been crushing disappointments, accounting for the Nets' underwhelming 10-25 mark. Travis Outlaw is the main culprit, shooting just .379 and playing phantom D while soaking up 32 minutes a game that could otherwise be put to productive use. He's on the first year of a five-year, $35 million deal that already looks like dead weight, but I'll caution (and I'm not the first to mention this) that he's played more effectively in the past as a smallball 4, and could move into that role if the Nets ever get a Melo deal done.

But there are others. Troy Murphy is still in the league, I swear, but you wouldn't know it from watching a Nets game. New Jersey's insistence on keeping him in cold storage remains one of 2010-11's most baffling subplots. Look deeper, and Johan Petro, Anthony Morrow and Jordan Farmar haven't wowed anybody either.

497.jpg

Maggette​

Corey Maggette, Milwaukee -- A litany of factors contributed to Milwaukee's disappointing start, but by far the most important has been Maggette's inability to fix what ails the team's offense. The Bucks were the league's worst team at getting to the line a year ago, so the thought was that acquiring human foul magnet Maggette would dramatically improve the offense.

Well, Maggette is drawing fouls -- but the Bucks still have the league's worst offense. And it's largely because Maggette has been so bad in other respects. Shooting just 40.4 percent from the floor and turning it over at a higher rate than all but three small forwards, Maggette has barely been playable despite the fact he's drawing fouls at his usual prodigious rate and converting 81.3 percent from the stripe.

One can't pin this on injuries either -- Maggette gets hurt every season and it never hurt his production before. Instead, the worry is that at age 31 he's lost some of the burst that made him such a fearsome penetrator. If so, the Bucks' offensive malaise will be a season-long storyline.

2760.jpg

Granger​

Danny Granger, Indiana -- While Jim O'Brien's high-frequency substitution patterns have generated most of the attention lately, an underrated storyline in Indy is the disappointing season by Granger. The Pacers have underperformed offensively (tied for 24th in offensive efficiency) largely because their lone star has failed to play like one. Granger averaged 28.3 points per 40 minutes when he made the All-Star team two years ago, but he is down to 23.0 this season.

He's doing it dramatically less efficiency too. Granger's turnover rate is a career high and his TS% is a career low; that's never a good combo. He's at just 41.6 percent from the floor and is averaging only five three throw attempts; at 27, it seems too early for such a steep decline. Indy won't make the playoffs unless his output recovers.

2381.jpg

Gordon​

Ben Gordon, Detroit -- Last year was easy to blame on a bad ankle that Gordon gamely fought through for much of the season. This season? I'm at a loss. Gordon can still stroke the 3 (39.5 percent from the distance) but doesn't do anything else well enough to justify his $10.8 million salary unless he's setting the nets ablaze. His rather tepid production thus far -- 17.3 points per 40 minutes at a league-average TS% -- won't cut the mustard, and it's even more puzzling because the Pistons' lack of scoring options should allow him to put up big numbers. It's hard to believe Detroit talked itself out of Carlos Boozer and plunked down its cash on Gordon and Charlie V instead, and it largely explains why the once-mighty Pistons are headed back to the lottery.

1000.jpg

Haywood​

Brendan Haywood, Dallas -- It's a tradition nearly as old as Texas itself: The Mavs overpaying for a second-tier center. Nonetheless, nobody could possibly have expected Haywood to perform this badly. On the first year of a six-year, $55 million deal that already looks nearly Dampierian in its excess, Haywood can barely get on the court after being beaten out by Tyson Chandler for the starting center gig.

Never the most motivated performer, his incentives have clearly plummeted with the big payday. Haywood has shown little of the defensive prowess that made him a valued starter in Washington, while on offense he has five assists the entire season. A decent foul shooter in a former life, he's a pathetic 17-of-61 from the stripe this season and an increasing target of Hack-a-Haywood tactics from opponents. Don't worry, Mavs fans -- just half a decade more and you're free.

3437.jpg

Hickson​

J.J. Hickson, Cleveland -- One reason the Cavs had high hopes for the coming season was the hoped-for development of Hickson into an upper-tier power forward. Scratch that. Hickson has strong physical skills, but it's become increasingly obvious that his basketball instincts aren't on nearly the same level.

He's been average at best as a rebounder and defender despite a strong build and good leaping ability, while his usefulness as a go-to scorer is limited by a lack of creativity in the post and his obliviousness to the other four guys on the court. Hickson's 4.4 assist ratio is the 10th-worst in basketball worst of any player with a usage rate above 20. Again, poor basketball instincts seem to be the reason: One gets the impression that when he catches in the post he goes through the exact same move he worked on in practice, regardless of what the defense is doing in response.

As with all these players, there's still hope. Hickson is only 22 and the season is not even halfway done, so perhaps he can turn it around. However, he and the others on this list have left even their biggest supporters crestfallen with their play thus far.

As always, thanks Pro.
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]
EST.gif

2011 NBA ALL-STAR BALLOTING
EASTERN CONFERENCE
[/td][td]
WST.gif

WESTERN CONFERENCE
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Forwards:[/td][td]Forwards:[/td][/tr][tr][td]LeBron James  (Heat)  1,194,091
Kevin Garnett  (Celtics)  850,687
Amar'e Stoudemire  (Knicks)  826,628
Paul Pierce  (Celtics)  465,270
Chris Bosh  (Heat)  334,921
Josh Smith  (Hawks)  225,951
Carlos Boozer  (Bulls)  222,431
Danilo Gallinari  (Knicks)  168,519
Danny Granger  (Pacers)  158,836
Andre Iguodala  (76ers)  150,840[/td][td]Kevin Durant  (Thunder)  945,944
Carmelo Anthony  (Nuggets)  742,284
Pau Gasol  (Lakers)  702,859
Tim Duncan  (Spurs)  551,226
Blake Griffin  (Clippers)  540,701
Dirk Nowitzki  (Mavericks)  518,682
Lamar Odom  (Lakers)  285,667
Luis Scola  (Rockets)  258,407
Kevin Love  (T-Wolves)  233,273
Caron Butler  (Mavericks)  186,626[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Guards: [/td][td]Guards: [/td][/tr][tr][td]Dwyane Wade  (Heat)  1,167,649
Rajon Rondo  (Celtics)  929,781
Derrick Rose  (Bulls)  917,753
Ray Allen  (Celtics)  494,489
John Wall  (Wizards)  212,238
Gilbert Arenas  (Magic)  193,056
Brandon Jennings  (Bucks)  172,076
Raymond Felton  (Knicks)  144,707
Jamal Crawford  (Hawks)  123,531
Joe Johnson  (Hawks)  119,455[/td][td]Kobe Bryant  (Lakers)  1,391,597
Chris Paul  (Hornets)  724,605
Manu Ginobili  (Spurs)  504,123
Steve Nash  (Suns)  397,975
Deron Williams  (Jazz)  384,515
Russell Westbrook  (Thunder)  327,453
Tony Parker  (Spurs)  298,771
Jason Kidd  (Mavericks)  260,569
Vince Carter  (Suns)  228,698
Eric Gordon  (Clippers)  190,636[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Centers:[/td][td]Centers:[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dwight Howard  (Magic)  1,205,159
Shaquille O'Neal  (Celtics)  506,621
Joakim Noah  (Bulls)  197,407
Andrew Bogut  (Bucks)  159,560
Al Horford  (Hawks) 149,908
Roy Hibbert  (Pacers)  133,416
Andrea Bargnani  (Raptors)  126,185
Brook Lopez  (Nets)  104,784
JaVale McGee  (Wizards)  82,650
Ben Wallace  (Pistons)  61,051[/td][td]Yao Ming  (Rockets)  754,583
Andrew Bynum  (Lakers)  493,237
Nene  (Nuggets)  292,829
Marc Gasol  (Grizzlies)  263,000
Brendan Haywood  (Mavericks)  245,737
Emeka Okafor  (Hornets)  227,621
Chris Kaman  (Clippers)  148,389
Marcus Camby  (Blazers)  148,322
Andris Biedrins  (Warriors)  91,600
Robin Lopez  (Suns)  81,148[/td][/tr][/table]

As always, thanks Pro.
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]
EST.gif

EASTERN CONFERENCE
[/td][td]
WST.gif

WESTERN CONFERENCE
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Forwards:[/td][td]Forwards:[/td][/tr][tr][td]LeBron James  (Heat)  1,194,091
Kevin Garnett  (Celtics)  850,687
Amar'e Stoudemire  (Knicks)  826,628
Paul Pierce  (Celtics)  465,270
Chris Bosh  (Heat)  334,921
Josh Smith  (Hawks)  225,951
Carlos Boozer  (Bulls)  222,431
Danilo Gallinari  (Knicks)  168,519
Danny Granger  (Pacers)  158,836
Andre Iguodala  (76ers)  150,840[/td][td]Kevin Durant  (Thunder)  945,944
Carmelo Anthony  (Nuggets)  742,284
Pau Gasol  (Lakers)  702,859
Tim Duncan  (Spurs)  551,226
Blake Griffin  (Clippers)  540,701
Dirk Nowitzki  (Mavericks)  518,682
Lamar Odom  (Lakers)  285,667
Luis Scola  (Rockets)  258,407
Kevin Love  (T-Wolves)  233,273
Caron Butler  (Mavericks)  186,626[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Guards: [/td][td]Guards: [/td][/tr][tr][td]Dwyane Wade  (Heat)  1,167,649
Rajon Rondo  (Celtics)  929,781
Derrick Rose  (Bulls)  917,753
Ray Allen  (Celtics)  494,489
John Wall  (Wizards)  212,238
Gilbert Arenas  (Magic)  193,056
Brandon Jennings  (Bucks)  172,076
Raymond Felton  (Knicks)  144,707
Jamal Crawford  (Hawks)  123,531
Joe Johnson  (Hawks)  119,455[/td][td]Kobe Bryant  (Lakers)  1,391,597
Chris Paul  (Hornets)  724,605
Manu Ginobili  (Spurs)  504,123
Steve Nash  (Suns)  397,975
Deron Williams  (Jazz)  384,515
Russell Westbrook  (Thunder)  327,453
Tony Parker  (Spurs)  298,771
Jason Kidd  (Mavericks)  260,569
Vince Carter  (Suns)  228,698
Eric Gordon  (Clippers)  190,636[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Centers:[/td][td]Centers:[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dwight Howard  (Magic)  1,205,159
Shaquille O'Neal  (Celtics)  506,621
Joakim Noah  (Bulls)  197,407
Andrew Bogut  (Bucks)  159,560
Al Horford  (Hawks) 149,908
Roy Hibbert  (Pacers)  133,416
Andrea Bargnani  (Raptors)  126,185
Brook Lopez  (Nets)  104,784
JaVale McGee  (Wizards)  82,650
Ben Wallace  (Pistons)  61,051[/td][td]Yao Ming  (Rockets)  754,583
Andrew Bynum  (Lakers)  493,237
Nene  (Nuggets)  292,829
Marc Gasol  (Grizzlies)  263,000