OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

EPIC. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Indeed.
laugh.gif

I gotta say though I can't really think of any PF's that had as high of an assist rate as Blake has right now. Bill Walton is the only one I can think of...

I gotta say though I can't really think of any PF's that had as high of an assist rate as Blake has right now. Bill Walton is the only one I can think of...

God the officiating is so terrible. Not saying we would have won this game but our players get hit going to the rim and no calls meanwhile pierce flails himself all over and gets like 8 straight FTs. I dont have the stats but it has to be like 30 Ft for boston to 10 for the clippers. And it happens every game i think we're the only team in the NBA that never gets favorable calls at home.

I remember when i was at the game vs the knicks when Blake went off. The knicjs had like 55 FTs and we had around 20. -_-

We need EJ and so bad smhLMAO Foye just got fould shooting a Foot behine the 3pt line and he gets 2 shots....Typical

God the officiating is so terrible. Not saying we would have won this game but our players get hit going to the rim and no calls meanwhile pierce flails himself all over and gets like 8 straight FTs. I dont have the stats but it has to be like 30 Ft for boston to 10 for the clippers. And it happens every game i think we're the only team in the NBA that never gets favorable calls at home.

I remember when i was at the game vs the knicks when Blake went off. The knicjs had like 55 FTs and we had around 20. -_-

We need EJ and so bad smhLMAO Foye just got fould shooting a Foot behine the 3pt line and he gets 2 shots....Typical

Glad we got rid of Nate. Delonte is so much better.

This is fun to watch to for a regular season game

Glad we got rid of Nate. Delonte is so much better.

This is fun to watch to for a regular season game

eek.gif
@ that P Matic post.
roll.gif

Made me really laugh b. Good lookin.
glasses.gif

I was so confused about how many Celtics fans were at the game. Are there actually that many Celtic fans in L.A. ? How do they not make they way into the Laker games ?

eek.gif
@ that P Matic post.
roll.gif

glasses.gif

I was so confused about how many Celtics fans were at the game. Are there actually that many Celtic fans in L.A. ? How do they not make they way into the Laker games ?

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

eek.gif
@ that P Matic post.
roll.gif

glasses.gif

Celtics fans are everywhere.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

eek.gif
@ that P Matic post.
roll.gif

glasses.gif

Celtics fans are everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom