Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Ellis, Crury, Beans, Lee, Wright, Bell, Radman, Reggie, Amundson, Lin, Udoh, B. Wright, Gadzuric, Carney.

That's 14 spots there.

The last spot is supposedly rumored to be Jeff Adrien.

Which I think would be a much better choice, the guy is a monster on board.

Jeff Adrien has been a big disappointment thus far. He's not playing against kids anymore and being 6'7" puts him at a disadvantage.

Originally Posted by What up

Jeff Adrien has been a big disappointment thus far. He's not playing against kids anymore and being 6'7" puts him at a disadvantage.
He had a decent half so far tonight, but before this stint with the Warriors your absolutely right.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

The Niners. smh

At least the Warriors look decent on paper...

Niners looked great on paper...
frown.gif

And they're really hyping up DMC in Sacramento...only time will tell, he hasn't even played a single game yet...

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

He had a decent half so far tonight, but before this stint with the Warriors your absolutely right.
Aaaand of course he ends up outdoing David Lee in 10 less minutes,
sick.gif
pimp.gif

11/15 in 22 minutes? Sick.

That's what I loved about Jeff @ UConn, dude was
pimp.gif
on the boards.

W's desperately can use that.

Adrien was really aggressive tonite. Reminded me of Turiaf out there. Always good to have that kind of player on any team. But David Lee did his thing with the pick and roll tonite as well. So looking good so far.

And Acid, DMC hasn't played one single real NBA game, but he has been playing well for a rookie during the summer league and now in the preseason. Andris had no answer for him tonite. The problem with DMC is adjusting to NBA foul calls. He fouled out tonight on too many ticky-tack foul calls. He'll need to learn. Dude has been getting much hype/hate, but I'm rooting for these underdog bad attitude guys. Lol.

JLin sucked tonite brah. Dayum Asians cheering his name got him nervous. Lol.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

SMH @ drunk Warriors fans calling DMC the next Vin Baker tonight.

Aww, I'm sorry that hurt your feelings.
Nah, I'm not hurt. I didn't want to embarrass dude by reminding him that Vin Baker was better than most of the big men on the Warriors the past twenty years tho. The Kings are always down for a Mitch Richmond for Billy Owens trade too.
laugh.gif

Honestly, I don't expect Lin to be nothing except a garbage time player this year, and from preseason it seems like it'll be that way thus far, and I'm cool with that
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. I'm definitely rooting for him since it's still surreal for me someone I knew and played against is in the NBA, but I'm all about the Warriors first. If he sucks horribly, we need to cut him.

Originally Posted by henz0

act_vernon_goodridge.jpg
eek.gif
@ this dude really being on the Warriors.. I thought they were fronting while he was playing in this tournament around my area.. Dude didnt have any moves but he damn sure did block everything.. What are the chances he makes the team?
On cue, he's cut.
laugh.gif

Just ordered the Curry away authentic. Was waiting for the right coupon code and sports authority has 20% off right now
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Just ordered the Curry away authentic. Was waiting for the right coupon code and sports authority has 20% off right now
ohwell.gif

If you don't mind me asking. How much u drop on it?

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

ohwell.gif

Actually got the warm up jacket too.  Total after shipping and tax was $306 for both.  I think the total for the jersey after tax and shipping would be like 220 (still pricey, but better than around $280 after shipping and tax for the jersey alone).

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

ohwell.gif

Actually got the warm up jacket too.  Total after shipping and tax was $306 for both.  I think the total for the jersey after tax and shipping would be like 220 (still pricey, but better than around $280 after shipping and tax for the jersey alone).

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom