Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

^^ All WC coaches vote for the reserves, not just the All-Star game coach

Each coach gets to pick 7 players in order of preference, and all positions must be chosen. That's how the reserves are voted in

what happen to beans?
he used to be so likable...now i want him gone as much as the next man
laugh.gif

hahahahha

the sharks
laugh.gif

at least they converted 2 PP opportunites?
laugh.gif

what a team.
every opposing goalie has a career game against them.

At least I got my money's worth for that game. Very competitive and we gave ourselves a chance to win before the 4th. But giving up 46 points in the 4th when only giving up 69 in 3 quarters?! That is unacceptable! Also I could not believe how Biedrins looked so lost out there. I know most of the time he does but during this game he didn't even look like he wanted to play. Monta deciding to go one on one with Kobe backfired too, there is no way that Monta could guard him if Kobe decides to muscle him to the bucket. Idk if Udoh was injured or not but we could have sure used his presence in the paint for defensive rebounding
30t6p3b.gif
All in all good game, sat in front of a whole row of Laker fans but they weren't annoying like most just wished we could have finished the game off.

I noticed when Dorell was guarding Kobe, Kobe was more reluctant to shoot the ball due to Dorell's height and long arms. Maybe Kobe wouldn't of gotten hot if Dorell was guarding him the final 6 minutes of the game.

Maybe it's better they're not the best team in the league this year, we all know what happens when they're on top in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by dland24

!%#%%%* SHARKS!!!!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I didnt know you were into the sharks that much
laugh.gif

Im actually not into hockey that much.  I support the team, always check the standings and scores....but its definitely my least favorite sport that I consider to be a fan of.  I go to about 2-5 games a year.  I went to this particular game, and we were playing the freakin Oilers.  AND I bet on the Sharks this time. 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom