Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Is Morrow playing today? Saw him in street clothes few games ago. Udoh better get some significant amount of PT today.

Originally Posted by gameovertripleh

hope we kill the nets today. i haven't been able to go to many games this year, kinda regret buying season tickets...

Which section are your seats at? I'm sure there are several people in here including myself that would gladly take the tickets off your hands if you can't go.

Lin got called up again I guess?
He apparently played very well in the NBDL Showcase games.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

penetrate to the basket if the jumpers aren't going in...just letting the Nets back into the game every quarter...

Jaymie Sire: Andris...I know you've been frustrated, what have you done lately that has helped you get back to your old self?
Biedrins: Nothing...

Good game yall. We didnt have enough fire power to compete, which is pretty much the season story right now.

Biedrins deal has got to be a good one for a trade. In terms of years left and the dollar amount. Please get rid of him.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Biedrins deal has got to be a good one for a trade. In terms of years left and the dollar amount. Please get rid of him.
Wishful thinking but somehow I hope we can trade for Nene. Maybe Denver goes into firesale mode after they trade Melo??

Who could we possibly get for Biedrins tho?

Back
Top Bottom