Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by moe200069

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Let's get it.

I'm pretty optimistic about this season for some reason...for the first time in a while, I feel like there's a sense of direction with this team. Definitely due to Cohan selling the team, but I really feel Riley did a pretty good job with his offseason moves, besides acquiring that scrub PG out of Harvard.
laugh.gif
give the guy a break, just because the guy went undrafted, doesnt necessarily make him a bum on the court.

acid's gonna be eating dust after monta misses a few weeks with an injury and Lin gets some considerable P/T. 

I was being sarcastic
laugh.gif
That went over his head.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by moe200069

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Let's get it.

I'm pretty optimistic about this season for some reason...for the first time in a while, I feel like there's a sense of direction with this team. Definitely due to Cohan selling the team, but I really feel Riley did a pretty good job with his offseason moves, besides acquiring that scrub PG out of Harvard.
laugh.gif
give the guy a break, just because the guy went undrafted, doesnt necessarily make him a bum on the court.

acid's gonna be eating dust after monta misses a few weeks with an injury and Lin gets some considerable P/T. 

I was being sarcastic
laugh.gif
That went over his head.
laugh.gif
whoops...considering how much love/hate Lin gets on NT, couldn't see the sarcasm

The nibbles dribbles and sips event was pretty cool, even though the cheerleader tricked me into buying a raffle ticket. Kevin Hart was the host and they gave a free fleece
ohwell.gif

The damn tee-shirt is on sale 
laugh.gif
mad.gif
...I think I'll just buy the blue ones if they aren't on sale next week.

Back
Top Bottom