Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Oh yeah!
pimp.gif

Shots looked good but we were gettin hit for sure..... hopefully we mad when we get back to la on monday

Yeah, there were quite a few that were good opportunities that just had to be converted. Like off the post, and I think Couture was alone by himself with Quick, a few of those chances needed to go in but it didn't. Quick was really good in this game.

any goalie playing against SJS in the playoffs is suddenly an elite netminder...

these early defensive collapses need to stop though; they're just digging their own graves and then try to climb out by throwing the puck at the net as often as possible
30t6p3b.gif

You guys need to put the Kings away tonight so we can get a crack at you guys. Time for a little payback for last year, that is unless the Blackhawks eliminate Vancouver.

Originally Posted by offbad

any goalie playing against SJS in the playoffs is suddenly an elite netminder...

these early defensive collapses need to stop though; they're just digging their own graves and then try to climb out by throwing the puck at the net as often as possible
30t6p3b.gif

I guess you haven't heard of Jonathan Quick until these playoffs started huh?  He's gonna be an elite goalie for years to come, he's the main reason why the Kings are still in this series.  
Sharks are the better/talented team in this series, so needless to say, they will find a way to win the series.  

agreed. Quick is an elite goalie. He has the ability to steal a game here and there....and game 5 was a clear example of that.

Sharks have to win tonight. Do not want to see a game 7 plzzz

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by offbad

30t6p3b.gif
I guess you haven't heard of Jonathan Quick until these playoffs started huh?  He's gonna be an elite goalie for years to come, he's the main reason why the Kings are still in this series.  
Sharks are the better/talented team in this series, so needless to say, they will find a way to win the series.  
nah don't flatter yourself.

i love american born hockey players, and quick is good-- but i can't help that in the playoffs the sharks give the opposing goaltender a career night.

Back
Top Bottom