Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Monta.
sick.gif

Lin, Reggie, Wright, Vlad, Beans .... That lineup will set Bay Area basketball back 37 years.

That's great insight, Andrew. Can you give me a quick scouting report on Perry Jones? I read nbadraft.net's take. Now I want your take.

Smart gotta manage the team/game better. If he's gonna put in a small lineup then the guys better be scrappy on defense trying to cause TO's to get some easy points. Sick of seeing guys like Adrien at C and Dorell at PF... Carney had a solid game and only got couple mins in the fourth? %#%? This team shot themselves outta the game and Smart has to do something. Can't just keep running up the floor and chucking when you're having enough trouble getting shots to go. Make them move the ball and/or drive. Can't settle for shots and expect to win.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Wilson Chandler our training staff is the worst.

Just got back from the game.  My streak comes to an end at 7.  1-1 on the season now.  It is embarrassing how bad our bench is.  

30t6p3b.gif
I thought they were gonna pull this one off. Left the Arena with 2 minutes to go. Can't believe how many open shots the Nuggets had and how many times they(Melo) went to the line. Highlights were Carney dunk and Lin's block. Birdman's back to the basket shot with the and 1 was ridiculous. %%#! Harrington too, always have good games against his former team.

Duane Kuiper was walking to his seat at the Warriors game and gave my brother daps because he was wearing a Giants hat. Smoothie! 
8612527e1ae0d661c655de296929f49acee2d60_r.jpg

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Wilson Chandler our training staff is the worst.

Just got back from the game.  My streak comes to an end at 7.  1-1 on the season now.  It is embarrassing how bad our bench is.  
I've been saying this way before the season started that's why I didn't think this team would win more than 35 games. The lack of consistent productivity from our bench is going to spell doom for Curry and Ellis in the long run. Sure David Lee is hurt but they don't even have an average big man that can be penciled in until Lee returns. We also do not have a true back up point guard off the bench and if the best we can do is Reggie Williams or Jeremy Lin all I can do is
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom