Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

30t6p3b.gif
Horrible play down the stretch after those made 3's.

This team commits too many dumb fouls *cough* monta *cough*. Can't expect to win when you let the opposing team shoot 22 free throws when they're that good at it.

At the game, this team is ******ed, starting with Smart. Playing Lin, not as a human victory ciigar, is stupid as hell.Also, D Wright has many more bad games than good ones, and as far as shot selection and decision making go, he leads the players in dumb decisions.. team needs to make a trade to make him a 6th man at best.Sure Curry had a bad night, but someone has to step up

Wow...

D Wright seriously is the most INCONSISTENT player in the entire NBA.  I'm sick of him making the DUMBEST passes because he's too lame to finish inside and then when he dribbles he's going nowhere and wastes time off the shot clock.

J Lin
30t6p3b.gif
  It's been fun but seriously, dude stays looking lost out there, as many of you have said.  I think it's time to seriously look for a LEGIT talent.

Steph Curry and his turnovers and decisions.
eyes.gif

Monta was good but them free throws has been KILLER this year.  He really needs to just practice that non stop everyday until he feels comfortable.

All i know is if Reggie Williams is supposed to be our best player off the bench then god help us all.

I am sick of watching our reserves play. This is a joke. We have hands down the worst bench in the entire league. Players like Rodney Carney and Jeff Adrien getting playing time?
laugh.gif
And dont get me started on Jeremy Lin. I want him to be good as much as the next guy, but dude is horrible. Right now, he is at best a bench player in the D League.

Which pisses me off that we simply let Anthony Morrow and CJ Watson go. I know a lot of you hated on them when they were with us, but how nice would those 2 guys be off of the bench for us right now? 6+ mil a year is definitely cheap enough that these guys should have ben allowed to get away.

CJ didn't want to play here though. You know who would have been a better player to have? Landry Fields
mad.gif
. Could have had him too, if this ******ed team didn't have to ship the 2nd round pick
mad.gif

What gets me is that they traded Belinelli because they had Morrow to play those minutes and then they let Morrow go. How nice would it be to have Belinelli as the third guard right now?

We do need a few more pieces off the bench as it is right now, or someone simply needs to step up. A trade would be good, it would be ideal if we could flip Gadzuric and Vlad for some help that we could use.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

What gets me is that they traded Belinelli because they had Morrow to play those minutes and then they let Morrow go. How nice would it be to have Belinelli as the third guard right now?
Belinelli would fit perfectly in this Warriors system. SMH that everytime we play against J-Rich he always shows why we shouldn't have traded him. 
I was at the game tonight and the most exciting moment being there were the people dancing in the crowd and the unveiling of the Warrior girls calendar (Paul if you can find pictures of Samantha 
devil.gif
.)
smokin.gif

Glad my girlfriend enjoyed watching her first basketball game but she still prefers watching baseball.

It was good to see Amundson get work in before the game...Hopefully he's able to play soon.

Miguel Tejada was at the game and received a nice ovation...He's old.
laugh.gif

Finally people that had faith in our bench to do an okay job see what I saw before the season even started. The bench sucks period end of story there is no getting around it.

Originally Posted by chris82790

Finally people that had faith in our bench to do an okay job see what I saw before the season even started. The bench sucks period end of story there is no getting around it.
There was never a bench on this current Warriors staff...Even with Amundson and Udoh returning soon, they don't score a lot of points.  Yes, Lin is way too raw of a talent and should be playing garbage minutes.  Hopefully Lacob figures out a way to deal Radmanovic and Bell for some decent help.  I really thought that the Warriors were going to pull out a win tonight...

Originally Posted by acidicality

We do need a few more pieces off the bench as it is right now, or someone simply needs to step up. A trade would be good, it would be ideal if we could flip Gadzuric and Vlad for some help that we could use.
Yes, that's what we need to do. Trade our expiring contracts for usable players. Thing is, is anybody out there available that can be had for Gadzuric and Radmanovic? Maybe throw in Brandan Wright? His trade value is probably so low right now.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

I am sick of watching our reserves play. This is a joke. We have hands down the worst bench in the entire league. Players like Rodney Carney and Jeff Adrien getting playing time?
laugh.gif
And dont get me started on Jeremy Lin. I want him to be good as much as the next guy, but dude is horrible. Right now, he is at best a bench player in the D League.
Adrien is getting playing time he wouldn't get if Udoh and Amundson were healthy. I just hope that those two can bring something to the table and help out our thin bench.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Belinelli would fit perfectly in this Warriors system. SMH that everytime we play against J-Rich he always shows why we shouldn't have traded him. 
I was at the game tonight and the most exciting moment being there were the people dancing in the crowd and the unveiling of the Warrior girls calendar (Paul if you can find pictures of Samantha 
devil.gif
.)
smokin.gif

Glad my girlfriend enjoyed watching her first basketball game but she still prefers watching baseball.

It was good to see Amundson get work in before the game...Hopefully he's able to play soon.

Miguel Tejada was at the game and received a nice ovation...He's old.
laugh.gif
I still miss Belinelli. I wish he was still a Warrior.
frown.gif

I was at the game, too. I missed the unveiling of the calender because I went to the bar to get some drinks. The crowd dancing was pretty funny, too. Did you see when there were two 40-$*% year olds dancing, there was an old Asian dude in the background hella happy and they zoomed in on him?
laugh.gif

And yeah, I'll try to look for pics of Samantha, but I'm not promising anything.

*Edit*
Wow, I can't say 40-i.s.h. on NT?

^Yeah I saw that Asian dude because he was working hard to dance in the background. LOL. I also thought that flash mob was pretty creative.

Wow...It's sad that we are talking about entertainment around the arena and not the actual team. LOL.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Obviously salaries won't match, but if we could trade BWright to get J-Rich back right now...
frown.gif
laugh.gif
If the Warriors are truly interested, both players' contracts end after this season.  We already know that Wright is gone and J-Rich would be nice to see in a Warriors uniform one more time.  Although, I think the only way Richardson would work is trading Monta Ellis for some key players who can contribute? I'd like to think Lacob will really work to make this organization as a winner.  We just have to be patient.
Btw, it was nice to hear a really nice reception for J-Rich tonight.  He was a good player for the W's.

She's not ugly, some of the girls are worse. I think the pictures and the way she smiles in some of the pictures make her look worse.

Back
Top Bottom