Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

still waiting on Danny Boyle to explode

in my opinion the only good game he's had so far was game 2 vs. Detroit
frown.gif

Sharks won't be able to do it without him if he doesn't play way better than he did in Round 1

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow, what a game. It seemed like Detroit was going to score one anytime in OT, and the Sharks pulled it out there.
pimp.gif

What what a exciting game to watch, was intense there at the end of the 3rd and OT. Glad they pulled it off!

I'm convinced Niemi plays his best in the pressure situations. Also loving the fact that we're unbeaten in OT
pimp.gif

Pretty cool article from Kawakami.

[h2]The Sharks. The Dallas Mavericks. The 2011 playoffs are all theirs–and they’re quite similar[/h2]
Posted by Tim Kawakami on May 4th, 2011 at 11:13 pm | Categorized as Baseball, Giants, NBA, NHL, Sharks, Warriors

* First, another comparison: Believe me, I want to resist comparing the 2010 Giants to ANYBODY. Any team, any item, any idea, anything. I’ve made light fun of people who have done some comparisons recently. It’s too damn easy. A little hacky, yep. And yet

Can’t help but think of one incredibly poignant thing Brian Sabean said about the Giants, right after they won the NLCS, describing why he knew they’d win that wild, bruising Game 6 in Philly, despite the 18 different mood swings: “This is a street fight, and we win those,

Back
Top Bottom