Official 2010 ECF series thread: Orlando magic vs. Boston Celtics (BOS leads 3-2)Not so fast BOS

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Corrupt or ridiculously incompetent. Take your pick. I'd also like to add that Rush is one of their go to refs...one they consider to be elite.
It's a mix of corruption and narcissism. These lead refs are too slick to be incompetent.

Corrupt or ridiculously incompetent. Take your pick. I'd also like to add that Rush is one of their go to refs...one they consider to be elite.
It's a mix of corruption and narcissism. These lead refs are too slick to be incompetent.

t1_paulpierce.jpg

+

istockphoto_3786002-action-clipboard.jpg

+

paul-pierce-injury-celtics_nc.jpg

AwardOscar.jpg

Spoiler [+]
9f6912dc13eae5389b645f9de8c66b75c54744f5_m.gif

Back
Top Bottom