Official 2010 ECF series thread: Orlando magic vs. Boston Celtics (BOS leads 3-2)Not so fast BOS

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I'm disappointed that we aren't matching Howard's cheap shots.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess KG has retired
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If the game was fixed, why not give Pierce a flagrant for that BLATANT push, it was right in front of Crawford?

Then the next play Rashard gets a foul called away from the ball.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by petozham

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Vince Carter got a T in this series for the exact same thing except he was actually off the floor by the score table with his back to the refs when they T'ed him up. 

That wasnt the same thing. 
laugh.gif

These two situations are VERY different.

Carter deserved his.
indifferent.gif
...He was by the scorers table looking at the replay not even saying a word under his breath like Perkins was and he got a T....

Both those technical fouls were BS, AND Howard's assigned flagrant on Boston's punkass acting was also BS....

FYI Celtics fans, while you guys are screaming blasphemy and moaning, Boston has 9 more freethrow's.
You obviously also fail to see the difference between a reactionary moment and a thought out moment.
Okay buddy, looking at a replay at any moment during the game is definitely a technical...

...I'm glad you're not a ref
eyes.gif

Vince Carter got a T in this series for the exact same thing except he was actually off the floor by the score table with his back to the refs when they T'ed him up. 

laugh.gif

Carter deserved his.

Can you explain why?  He did the EXACT same thing, except he wasn't even on the court..  Break it down for me, though...  It's not like your opinion is bias, Celtics homer...
Homer? 
laugh.gif

Its not the exact same thing when one player is reacting on the court and the other decides to go over to the scorers table to watch a replay THEN freak out on the bench.  Perkins reacted.  Vince had time to cool down, decided to take a second look and freaked out after that.

One is reactionary, the other is thought out.

What the hell are you talking about?  He thought it out?  No such thing as a premeditated Technical.  This aint the court of law, it's basketball son... You can swing it anyway you want, but Vince's actions were almost exactly the same except he wasn't even on the court.  I'm done though.  No sense in arguing with a Celtics fan, I guess.

Big Baby wobblin like Glass Joe from Mike Tyson's Punchout. 
laugh.gif
I didnt say it was a premeditated technical and I never claimed it was a court of law SON.  Theres a very big difference between reacting and have time to cool off, then react.

So at first it was "EXACT" and now its "almost exactly".  Which one is it?

laugh.gif

Carter deserved his.
indifferent.gif
...He was by the scorers table looking at the replay not even saying a word under his breath like Perkins was and he got a T....

Both those technical fouls were BS, AND Howard's assigned flagrant on Boston's punkass acting was also BS....

FYI Celtics fans, while you guys are screaming blasphemy and moaning, Boston has 9 more freethrow's.
You obviously also fail to see the difference between a reactionary moment and a thought out moment.
Okay buddy, looking at a replay at any moment during the game is definitely a technical...

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

If the game was fixed, why not give Pierce a flagrant for that BLATANT push, it was right in front of Crawford?

Are you kidding me? THE GAME IS ALREADY OVER!
laugh.gif

Perkins is not only out for this game, he's done for game 6. This has been a disgusting display of officiating and they deserve every accusation of corruption.

laugh.gif

Perkins is not only out for this game, he's done for game 6. This has been a disgusting display of officiating and they deserve every accusation of corruption.

MT_Toscana_Rec_Tissue.jpg

laugh.gif

Carter deserved his.

Can you explain why?  He did the EXACT same thing, except he wasn't even on the court..  Break it down for me, though...  It's not like your opinion is bias, Celtics homer...
Homer? 
laugh.gif

Its not the exact same thing when one player is reacting on the court and the other decides to go over to the scorers table to watch a replay THEN freak out on the bench.  Perkins reacted.  Vince had time to cool down, decided to take a second look and freaked out after that.

One is reactionary, the other is thought out.

What the hell are you talking about?  He thought it out?  No such thing as a premeditated Technical.  This aint the court of law, it's basketball son... You can swing it anyway you want, but Vince's actions were almost exactly the same except he wasn't even on the court.  I'm done though.  No sense in arguing with a Celtics fan, I guess.

Big Baby wobblin like Glass Joe from Mike Tyson's Punchout. 
laugh.gif
I didnt say it was a premeditated technical and I never claimed it was a court of law SON.  Theres a very big difference between reacting and have time to cool off, then react.

So at first it was "EXACT" and now its "almost exactly".  Which one is it?

laugh.gif

Carter deserved his.
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

the only way this game could get better is if Dwight or someone lays out Pierce. My hatred for the celtics is strong.

Its funny how many times Pierce just outright shoves other players on the offensive end and gets away with it..

Celtics falling like flies. If I were them I'd pray that Rasheed just has a small tweek, or else we're headed for a seventh game.

laugh.gif

Told u finnns, 1 game at a time. Now ya'll might be without both perkins and davis for game 6. Not a good look 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom