swizzy had this girl name jason with a purple bently
I was like
sick.gif
when I heard that
roll.gif

roll.gif
drake tried to say it quick too like no one would catch it
laugh.gif

I don't think people grasp that it wasn't just the song, but the fact that the whole Swift incident made that song 10x better.

I don't think people grasp that it wasn't just the song, but the fact that the whole Swift incident made that song 10x better.

roll.gif
@ everyone going in on Pusha for that suit on Twitter. I feel a trending topic about to occur... #PUSHASSUIT

PO

roll.gif
@ everyone going in on Pusha for that suit on Twitter. I feel a trending topic about to occur... #PUSHASSUIT

PO

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

This. And I know many aren't digging it, but I really found it moving.

And dude up posting up there saying Taylor was bitter, I don't know about, I mean, I listened to the lyrics (cause I figured it'd be directed towards Ye'), her song was pretty much her accepting his apology from way back and saying that !$* happens.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

This. And I know many aren't digging it, but I really found it moving.

And dude up posting up there saying Taylor was bitter, I don't know about, I mean, I listened to the lyrics (cause I figured it'd be directed towards Ye'), her song was pretty much her accepting his apology from way back and saying that !$* happens.

Gotta hear a better quality of the song to make out all he is saying. Kanye doesn't disappoint with the background visuals. Ballet dancers kind of worked.

Where a red suit for the conspiracy nuts...Check.

AutoTune part was terrible

VMA's fails again.

Gotta hear a better quality of the song to make out all he is saying. Kanye doesn't disappoint with the background visuals. Ballet dancers kind of worked.

Where a red suit for the conspiracy nuts...Check.

AutoTune part was terrible

VMA's fails again.

Back
Top Bottom