Official 2010 NBA All-Star Weekend Thread A.K.A Official Lakers fans Vs Cavs fans thread Vol. U Mad?

Stephen with a board and an assist. Dude's going for another triple double.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Wait, where is Demar? I thought he was suppose to be in the dunk-in during halftime?
I don't believe its halftime yet
roll.gif
and he didn't make the team.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

jennings gonna be ball-hogging all game I know it
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

word I hope he can stay healthy. On another note super cool Beas is goin hard. He musta... Let me stop

It's hard to focus on the game when I can't get past the moise of t
mchale and Harlan sucking off Dwight Howard... Ughh

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

jennings gonna be ball-hogging all game I know it
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

word I hope he can stay healthy. On another note super cool Beas is goin hard. He musta... Let me stop

It's hard to focus on the game when I can't get past the noise of
mchale and Harlan sucking off Dwight Howard... Ughh

Oooooh, I have to say Demar's going to win. Gordon's not going to have fresh legs. Not that this is a FInals game or anything, but still, Eric's out there running around right now, getting those legs tired before competing for a dunk-off or dunk-in or whatever they're calling it.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Oooooh, I have to say Demar's going to win. Gordon's not going to have fresh legs. Not that this is a FInals game or anything, but still, Eric's out there running around right now, getting those legs tired before competing for a dunk-off or dunk-in or whatever they're calling it.
Naw, Demar is gonna win because he is a better dunker, that's all.

EightysBaby:
23ska909red02:
Oooooh, Ihave to say Demar's going to win. Gordon's not going to have fresh legs. Not that thisis a FInals game or anything, but still, Eric's out there runningaround right now, getting those legs tired before competing for adunk-off or dunk-in or whatever they're callingit.
Naw, Demar is gonna win because heis a better dunk thats all.
Fair enough.
laugh.gif

Derozan should've been in instead of Jerebko just for the fact that he would be more interesting in this game...

Back
Top Bottom