Official 2010 NBA All-Star Weekend Thread A.K.A Official Lakers fans Vs Cavs fans thread Vol. U Mad?

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Kevin McHale is probably the worst on air personality I've ever seen in my life...

Yea, I thought he would be good because he is good in interviews, but he talks so much and fumbles over his words.

Caron and Haywood on the Mavs!
eek.gif
with Kidd and Dirk
eek.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

That wasn't Rajan Rondo that was Ray Allen out there shooting for the Celtics.

Word. 

Too bad Rondo's shooting can't tranfer to Celtics' games.

Barkley calling Casspi "Omar"  
laugh.gif

Kenny taking shots at the Mavericks
laugh.gif

Congrats to KD.

Oh no Reggie is in the house...time to put the TV on mute.

Kevin McHale is probably the worst on air personality I've ever seen in my life...

hes bad but i cant stand reggie and his brother cheryle. terrible and annoying commentators.

Brooks over Westbrook?

Yall need to quit hyping him up.

and Yes, this is in the cowboys stadium if im correct.

Wow, someone said that Brown has a 44.5" vertical?? Crazy, I knew he had ups I didn't know he had it like that!

Wow, someone said that Brown has a 44.5" vertical?? Crazy, I knew he had ups I didn't know he had it like that!

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Yea, I thought he would be good because he is good in interviews, but he talks so much and fumbles over his words.

lol give dude a chance. I have a lot of respect for Kevin Mchale just on the strength of what he's accomplished and what he's done and been through as a player and GM. I think he'll develop

Back
Top Bottom