Official 2010 NBA Draft Thread - Thursday, June 24, 2010

We turned down #10 for Jonny Flynn earlier in the day.

We must be trying to get Danny Granger from them, because there's no reason we would turn down #10 for Flynn (which was reported earlier in the day) and then come right back and offer them Flynn AND 16 AND 23 for #10.

The rest of the package has to include Granger.

We turned down #10 for Jonny Flynn earlier in the day.

We must be trying to get Danny Granger from them, because there's no reason we would turn down #10 for Flynn (which was reported earlier in the day) and then come right back and offer them Flynn AND 16 AND 23 for #10.

The rest of the package has to include Granger.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

As the Draft gets closer, I am becoming more and more of a fan of Jerome Randle
my love for the little guy is well known, but he's just too damn small.

my love for the little guy is well known, but he's just too damn small.

The Minnesota Timberwolves rejected the Indiana Pacers' offer to trade the No. 10 overall pick in Thursday's NBA draft for Wolves point guard Jonny Flynn, Minnesota president of basketball operations David Kahn said today.

"They called last week," Kahn said of the Pacers. "We turned it down in a second."

So why would we offer them Flynn 16 and 23 for just the #10? That Adrian Woj hackjob from Yahoo is blowing +!%% out of his $@#.

The Minnesota Timberwolves rejected the Indiana Pacers' offer to trade the No. 10 overall pick in Thursday's NBA draft for Wolves point guard Jonny Flynn, Minnesota president of basketball operations David Kahn said today.

"They called last week," Kahn said of the Pacers. "We turned it down in a second."

So why would we offer them Flynn 16 and 23 for just the #10? That Adrian Woj hackjob from Yahoo is blowing +!%% out of his $@#.

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif
must be some extraordinary pieces coming back

if they got granger, they could nab cousins at 4
pimp.gif
plus a another nice pick at 10..i'd say do it if the price is right

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif
must be some extraordinary pieces coming back

if they got granger, they could nab cousins at 4
pimp.gif
plus a another nice pick at 10..i'd say do it if the price is right

* Still keep your eye on Philly and that second pick. The Sixers continue to posture that Evan Turner is their guy, but dont rule out the chance the Wolves do swing a deal for that second pick. DeMarcus Cousins (or Derrick Favors) makes a lot of sense for the Sixers, the Wolves have assets to deal and the will to come out of this draft with a player they think will be a star.

http://www.startribune.co...Pk4DyCc75Di_47cQiU47cQUU

* Still keep your eye on Philly and that second pick. The Sixers continue to posture that Evan Turner is their guy, but dont rule out the chance the Wolves do swing a deal for that second pick. DeMarcus Cousins (or Derrick Favors) makes a lot of sense for the Sixers, the Wolves have assets to deal and the will to come out of this draft with a player they think will be a star.

http://www.startribune.co...Pk4DyCc75Di_47cQiU47cQUU

Ry I know who Jerry Zgoda is, but how credible is he when it comes to the rumor mill? Doesn't seem like he's referencing any sources or anything, just saying what we've known all along.

Ry I know who Jerry Zgoda is, but how credible is he when it comes to the rumor mill? Doesn't seem like he's referencing any sources or anything, just saying what we've known all along.

Only the wolves could manage to mess up in a draft where they own a pick in the early, mid, and late first round.

Only the wolves could manage to mess up in a draft where they own a pick in the early, mid, and late first round.

I would trust almost anything Zgoda writes about the Wolves over any national NBA writer's rumors. That needs to be emphasized. He's a tad older now so doesn't eat sleep drink bball as much as the old days but he has one thing going for him: He's around the team constantly and also has the connections. He also keeps "rumors" to the bare minimum in his blogs which is why sometimes you might think he is stating the obvious. But the Sixer note is interesting, and so was his line of the expect the Wolves to make a splash by either the end of the draft or before the season starts.

I would trust almost anything Zgoda writes about the Wolves over any national NBA writer's rumors. That needs to be emphasized. He's a tad older now so doesn't eat sleep drink bball as much as the old days but he has one thing going for him: He's around the team constantly and also has the connections. He also keeps "rumors" to the bare minimum in his blogs which is why sometimes you might think he is stating the obvious. But the Sixer note is interesting, and so was his line of the expect the Wolves to make a splash by either the end of the draft or before the season starts.

was watching this and was like wow. Then i saw it was Pro City. dude is nice but NBA and pro city is another story. Sundiata Gaines was putting in work last year so who knows

was watching this and was like wow. Then i saw it was Pro City. dude is nice but NBA and pro city is another story. Sundiata Gaines was putting in work last year so who knows

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

why would anyone in their right mind want to play for detroit? they have NOTHING on that team that i would want except ben gordon and jerebko
Ummm....Rodney Stuckey? 

ew.
If i'm building I team I don't want anything to do with charlie V, Gordon, or Stuckey

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

why would anyone in their right mind want to play for detroit? they have NOTHING on that team that i would want except ben gordon and jerebko
Ummm....Rodney Stuckey? 

ew.
If i'm building I team I don't want anything to do with charlie V, Gordon, or Stuckey

Back
Top Bottom